Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

24 year old wife 51 year old black man
Old 05-19-2022, 12:01 PM

Default 24 year old wife 51 year old black man

A little over a month ago my wife told about this guy that comes to the duncan donuts where she works. Every night she would mention him alway about how he complements her and gives her good tips. Two weeks ago she gave him her phone number. I asked her why she would do that and she told because he is so nice and she couldn’t tell him no. That got me worried. Anyone have suggestions or comments

Ask her
Old 05-21-2022, 12:29 PM

Default Ask her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessteph View Post
A little over a month ago my wife told about this guy that comes to the duncan donuts where she works. Every night she would mention him alway about how he complements her and gives her good tips. Two weeks ago she gave him her phone number. I asked her why she would do that and she told because he is so nice and she couldn’t tell him no. That got me worried. Anyone have suggestions or comments

I took me 6 marriages to figure out women needed more dick than I had. Ask her what she wants be honest with her on how you feel about it. I have been with my present wife for 31 years and know she has cheated on me but I know it was just for sex and we love each other.

Old 06-24-2022, 05:04 PM

Take advantqge of it while you can!! For example my girl is 20 now, but since she was 19 i let my gf be fucked by older men. Remember one of them who was 56 (fat old black man) and she was 19...You can't imagine how much mental perversion I experienced uffff... hahaha