Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Single women who prefer relationship with white man but sex with BBC
Old 05-26-2022, 12:28 AM

Default Single women who prefer relationship with white man but sex with BBC

Curious to see the feedback of single white women or other comments pertaining to, a white woman who would like a loving relationship with or are seeking one with a white male. And if that white male is accepting and encouraging of your want and liking of sexual pleasure with BBC, but not into lies and sneaking or degradation type stuff. What’s your thoughts? Feedback?

Old 05-26-2022, 03:19 AM

I’m not single but my husband is white and I enjoy dates with other men both black and white. Yes I am a size queen. I love my husband. He is a good provider and treats my kid as his own but he just can’t do it for me in bed so I play sometimes he knows about it and sometimes he doesn’t.

Old 05-26-2022, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMilf View Post
I’m not single but my husband is white and I enjoy dates with other men both black and white. Yes I am a size queen. I love my husband. He is a good provider and treats my kid as his own but he just can’t do it for me in bed so I play sometimes he knows about it and sometimes he doesn’t.
Well my wife is satisfied in our bed but she likes the passion and pleasure she gets from a BBC. I also enjoy it as much as she does and it has really been a rebirth for her and I when she has been able to… it’s been about 3 years now. But we have the most wild sex and love making ever after. I am ok with her one on one with a BCC lover or us together. I enjoy her getting worked by her lover and bare cock deep in her or “my womb” and him empty deep in “my womb” it’s such a gratifying feeling to share her with him and allow home to feel how she makes me feel so to speak. I don’t like sneaky I am more accepting of being honest and share what your intentions are. Being ok with this and encouraging it I just feel some respect is not too much to ask.

You sound a lot like my wife
Old 05-26-2022, 12:12 PM

Default You sound a lot like my wife

Quote:
I am sure that there are many small dicked white guys like me that are Ok with it and appreciate open minded women like you and her.

Old 05-27-2022, 03:20 AM

Quote:
I had 5 black boyfriends, I loved them all ( the sex was great) but it just didn't work out. So now I am in a loving relationship with my white husband. He wants me to go black again so we can have a threesome but I'm not ready for that, yet.
Susan

Old 05-27-2022, 03:32 PM

Back in the 1980s, I dated a woman for 5 years who went out every Friday night with her best friend to a black night club where they met black guys to fuck. She only dated me and had no desire to black men, and her friend also only dated white men. But they both enjoyed going out together on Friday nights and being sluts for black men.

I was fine with it and knew to reserve Friday nights for going out with my friends,

We support white women getting black dick
Old 05-29-2022, 10:22 AM

Default We support white women getting black dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
I am sure that there are many small dicked white guys like me that are Ok with it and appreciate open minded women like you and her.
Agree there are plenty of small dicked white men that understand and actively support their white woman getting real sexual satisfaction by getting fucked by black men. That’s our situation and we’re both very happy with it.