Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Age Difference question ?
Old 06-14-2022, 05:01 AM

Default Age Difference question ?

Here's the dilemma, I'm a 50 year old white woman that has a few black guys in their early 20's always hitting on me or rather they say they want me. Now part of me says no way that's too much of a difference in age but another part of me says as long as they're legal age who cares. What do you guys think about it?

UPDATE:

Well the guys down the road took this pic of me so I guess you know what my answer was =D. It was so wild for me being married never had cheated on my husband to having sex with 3 young black guys. The first time I took my panties off in front of them had my heart beating so fast!

Last edited by Kimmfun2022; 01-28-2023 at 04:23 AM..

Old 06-14-2022, 08:16 PM

Well, I've always gone for older women. Yes there can be a difference in terms of conversation on occasion, but honestly when it comes down to it; it's two people pleasuring one another. It seems like you want to give into it, but your social programming is somewhat getting in the way. Once you realize the age difference does not matter and, you're getting what you crave; then it's all smooth sailing from there. By the time you're 60 they'll be 30. And if you were to do it at that point, then it never really mattered lol.

Old 06-15-2022, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyClutch View Post
Well, I've always gone for older women. Yes there can be a difference in terms of conversation on occasion, but honestly when it comes down to it; it's two people pleasuring one another. It seems like you want to give into it, but your social programming is somewhat getting in the way. Once you realize the age difference does not matter and, you're getting what you crave; then it's all smooth sailing from there. By the time you're 60 they'll be 30. And if you were to do it at that point, then it never really mattered lol.
That's very true! Personally I love when younger guys try for me because in my mind I'm thinking, I'm 50 years old there's no way a 20 year old guy is being serious when they hit on me they're just being nice. It's happened enough times now that I realize they're being serious and knowing that just gets me going! . Also you're correct about me wanting to give in to it.

Old 06-15-2022, 02:50 AM

I hope you give into it Kim. More than that though I wish it was me pressuring you lol. The only time I'll end up in Mississippi I think is for a football game between Ole Miss and LSU; unless i get another reason ��. Would you be open to talking?

Old 06-15-2022, 08:49 AM

Depends on your mindset. If you are at the point where you want the action take them up on it. most women of your age group want the younger fling, to not only make them feel good but because it is what they want

Old 06-16-2022, 03:53 AM

My wife’s current boyfriend is 29 and she is 45. She generally dates guys older than herself. I’m 50.

Wow!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2022, 04:47 PM

Default Wow!!!!!!!!

Go for it!!! Enjoy it and do it again!::;

Old 06-19-2022, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfit53 View Post
Go for it!!! Enjoy it and do it again!::;
That is what I keep telling my wife.

Old 06-19-2022, 11:40 PM

We finder younger guys are less complicate.
They are not married and that avoids the whole cheating husband issue and hassles like not showing up for a meet up if they can’t get away.

Old 06-20-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmfun2022 View Post
Here's the dilemma, I'm a 50 year old white woman that has a few black guys in their early 20's always hitting on me or rather they say they want me. Now part of me says no way that's too much of a difference in age but another part of me says as long as they're legal age who cares. What do you guys think about it?
Do you want to marry them or just fuck them?

If all you want to do is fuck them, go for it.