Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sex with blackmen versus white men
Old 07-13-2022, 08:05 PM

Default Sex with blackmen versus white men

I want to know how women feel having intercourse with BBC. how different?

White versus black
Old 10-28-2022, 09:37 PM

Default White versus black

I was with 3 white men before I discovered how wonderful sex could be. my first adventure was when I was 23 . I was a virgin and dated a man for 3 months before I finally submitted to his actions and went to bed with him. I was excited going to have sex for the first time. he was gentile and it was good. We began having sex for the next 4 months,each time making it more pleasurable. We went our ways, then I went alone for about a year. I met another man ,married,but sexy. we had sex weekly for the next year. he taught me new ways to enjoy myself and him. i followed him to 'florida,but he ended it ,so i was left alone. A few weeks later I was at the pool in our apartment complex and a man told me his friend was comming there. The guy came and i was surprised when i saw him. He was dressed as priest ! Some friend ? We talked and soon I found out he was NOT a priest ,but dressed for a holloween party. I was attracted to him and well we went to the party. I invited him to my apt ,and as you know what followed. He was experienced MUCH MORE than the first 2. He went down on me ,something no one had ever done. I was in heaven, then he entered me and while he was no larger than the other 2 ,it felt so differant. I think I came a dozen times. Welll things went along and we married. Sex was great. years passed. we had a child, I enjoyed his going down on me more than the intercouse,but was willing to open my legs for more. I was working in an office,when a coworker opened up to me that she was living with a blackman and how great the sex was. I was curious and kept asking questions. She asked me to go with her lover to a club. I was

finding what it is REALLY like
Old 10-28-2022, 09:57 PM

Default finding what it is REALLY like

I went with them to the club. Shy,but anctious to see for myself. I did meet a man th second time ther and went wit him to a motel. I found out EXACTLY what sex was supposed to be ! He was SO much LARGER than any white penis that ever had entered me . He opened me and went DEEPER than ever. I was now knowing what FUCKING was!!!! NEVER had i expected to be so fullfilled or satisfied with an man inside me. It was the turning point in my life. I knew Black cock was better than any white penis. I kept meeting this blackman for the next 3 yrs,finally telling my husbnd how much better BLACK COCK I wanted over white . He was shocked at first ,but realised that i was commited to my adventure. He watched us several times. that's when he became a cuckold. After he would watch us ,he would lay next to me in the bed I just had been fucked by black cock,and kiss me. It continued this way for several times. Then he went down on me cleaning my lovers cum from me. This was his way of saying he was he loved me.