Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

hi
Old 07-15-2022, 07:15 PM

Default hi

my parents are from China 😉

My Asian Gal
Old 07-15-2022, 09:49 PM

Post My Asian Gal

Southeast Asia, Singapore, Phillapines, Guam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand. In my twenty-five years in the Air Force as an Officer Pilot I was privileged to visit ALL these places. I LOVE my Asian women. My grandfather was a 40 year Merchant Marine. He use to fill my head with visions of the Orient. I couldn't wait to join the Military Service that would get me access to these magical, mysterious women my granddaddy always referred to. I celebrated the sensual and sexual human experience with Asian Women that every young man should live through and experience. Asian women taught me so much! They are the reason I am such a great lover today.
The focus and discipline I have when fucking is from what I was taught in the Orient . I LAYwas informed and enlightened on how to satisfy the female form. These Asian bitches who taught me were extraordinary! ! My big black cock was virtually and preposterously garganutuan to their petite bodies. Yet they suck it, fucked it in their pussies and asses and proceeded like it was the norm. These Asian bitches were the best. This is what they were built for. Pleasing their man. Physically, mentally, sexually, emotionally and any other way a man could think of. These Asian women's goal in life was to please their man, point blank' period. No matter what it took; massage, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, a 7 course meal...whatever it took, Asian women went the extra to please their man. I am such a better man because of my experience with Asian women. Peace

Tight
Old 07-15-2022, 10:18 PM

Default Tight

As a white Guy, i never refuse the tight asian pussys. 😆

UOTE=JumboT852;99524]Hey peeps.

Who likes Asian women? Why? Let's get more ppl here and I will post up some pics.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Old 07-17-2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboT852 View Post
Hey peeps.

Who likes Asian women? Why? Let's get more ppl here and I will post up some pics.

Thanks.

I like Asian women but i had never met any! If you come in Greece i would love to meet her!;-)

Tags
asian