Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Family Ties
Old 09-11-2022, 06:24 PM

Default Family Ties

Who has introduced other family members to interracial dating and sex?

Last edited by lex19542003; 09-18-2022 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: It was just a curiosity question and not worth getting anyone in trouble

Family Ties Going Black
Old 09-11-2022, 07:51 PM

Post Family Ties Going Black

I have had the privilege of having an intimate relationship with the mother that involved earth-shaking orgasms for her. Everything clicked with us. It was the fantasy shit some white women have about black men. So once her daughter was of age, mom wanted the oldest daughter's first time to be a fantasy and not a nightmare.
That went so well, mommy hooked up the youngest when she became of age. All the females in this family have gone black. To hear them tell it, Black Men dress better. Are cooler, are more conscious of their personal hygiene, listen to better music and are much better lovers. Peace

Old 09-12-2022, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus333 View Post
I have had the privilege of having an intimate relationship with the mother that involved earth-shaking orgasms for her. Everything clicked with us. It was the fantasy shit some white women have about black men. So once her daughter was of age, mom wanted the oldest daughter's first time to be a fantasy and not a nightmare.
That went so well, mommy hooked up the youngest when she became of age. All the females in this family have gone black. To hear them tell it, Black Men dress better. Are cooler, are more conscious of their personal hygiene, listen to better music and are much better lovers. Peace
Lets for the sake of not arguing agree you are who you claim to be. And all your stories are at least half true. Good for you. To keep some sort of minor qualifications Id strongly advise to stop lumping all the black men into the big mountain you wish to build. Otherwise your posts are pretty good. Please dont call my hand on this and force me into a statistic battle online either. You could walk away with a limp hahaha.

Old 09-17-2022, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and consequences View Post
Lets for the sake of not arguing agree you are who you claim to be. And all your stories are at least half true. Good for you. To keep some sort of minor qualifications Id strongly advise to stop lumping all the black men into the big mountain you wish to build. Otherwise your posts are pretty good. Please dont call my hand on this and force me into a statistic battle online either. You could walk away with a limp hahaha.
Three times I tried to respond to this dribble with devistating wit, accurate stats, and obvious humorous facts. But obviously, my responce was not to be. With regard to "calling your hand on this" look guy,..stats are stats and facts are facts. I don't care what bullshit facts you make up, the facts are it's not just the shocking large phallas my urban bretheran have between their legs that attracts your white women.
We do wear nice cloths, we do listen to cool music, we do focus attention on our hygeinic cleaniness. So I dont know what it is you think you could call my hand on. All I know is what works for me and what YOUR white women tell me. I don't get on cites to argue, fuss or verbally fight. Black men obviously have something going on or we wouldn't be fucking so many of your womenfolk. I know why I am so successful with white women, and it ain't just my ten and a half inch BIG BLACK DICK . I am tall, six three, dark, and handsome. I look good in my tailored cloths because I work out everyday. I smell good because I wear custom mixed fragrances, I have thirty dazzling white teeth in my mouth, I own my own businesses, I have my Master's degree, and I'm drowning in white pussy because I have eight white women living with me. I am who I claim to be...TAURUS333... Let's just leave at that.
Peace.

Old 09-19-2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus333 View Post
Three times I tried to respond to this dribble with devistating wit, accurate stats, and obvious humorous facts. But obviously, my responce was not to be. With regard to "calling your hand on this" look guy,..stats are stats and facts are facts. I don't care what bullshit facts you make up, the facts are it's not just the shocking large phallas my urban bretheran have between their legs that attracts your white women.
We do wear nice cloths, we do listen to cool music, we do focus attention on our hygeinic cleaniness. So I dont know what it is you think you could call my hand on. All I know is what works for me and what YOUR white women tell me. I don't get on cites to argue, fuss or verbally fight. Black men obviously have something going on or we wouldn't be fucking so many of your womenfolk. I know why I am so successful with white women, and it ain't just my ten and a half inch BIG BLACK DICK . I am tall, six three, dark, and handsome. I look good in my tailored cloths because I work out everyday. I smell good because I wear custom mixed fragrances, I have thirty dazzling white teeth in my mouth, I own my own businesses, I have my Master's degree, and I'm drowning in white pussy because I have eight white women living with me. I am who I claim to be...TAURUS333... Let's just leave at that.
Peace.
Youre funny at least. Im from Alabama myself. I also am good friends with a former Calhoun County Commisioner who has moved up a few notches. He laughed and told me he lived there all his life and can guarantee theres not a single black male that has 8 White women living with him anywhere near Anniston. Nuff said mr colgate bojangles gucci jr. Keep up the good writing. Your imagination is terrific. Besides that your split personality is a bit racist IMHO. Perhaps DeSantis shoukd ship you a few lainas for good neasure. Have a good evening.

Old 09-20-2022, 03:08 AM

I happen to know that Taurus 333 is on the up and up. He is a fellow pilot. You, Truth or c. are full of BS just trying to discredit people and I think that perhaps you have been drinking or worse! No one will listen to you in any case. As one famous individual has already said. " Come on man, You a junkie"

Old 09-20-2022, 05:01 AM

black pilots with 8 white hos in a farmhouse in Calhoun County is as scarce as hens teeth according to the County Commisioner. Sounds like you bois are spending too much time at the bar or in a crack alley. One token is enough. Spare us the continued dribble.