Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

With or Without?
Old 09-29-2022, 06:01 AM

Default With or Without?

The majority (90%) of white women that I've had sex with have either had a husband or some sort of boyfriend and the majority (70%) of them were all older women. I would state about 20-30% had husbands that knew and were fine with them having sex with other men as long as they could attend and all. When I turned downed those invitations their husbands would pass altogether but the women would find a way around it and me and the wife would eventually have sex and continue to. For me it was ALWAYS more exciting when the women would take of the situation and do whatever they had to do so me and her could engage in fucking, frolicking and fantasies.
That has been the turn on for me. Do you have a preference or does it matter? THOUGHTS...

Old 09-29-2022, 04:04 PM

My BF enjoys when I just “do it and tell him later”. I personally would rather him be with me. It’s nice being able to see him and know he’s ok with what I doing. Also having the protection of him with me when new people are involved that I’ve never met before would definitely make things better.

Old 10-03-2022, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brcr1234 View Post
My BF enjoys when I just “do it and tell him later”. I personally would rather him be with me. It’s nice being able to see him and know he’s ok with what I doing. Also having the protection of him with me when new people are involved that I’ve never met before would definitely make things better.

In regards to "protection" and safety; should the man that's fucking you be concerned about his safety with your man being in the room with him? He doesn't know your man; you're man could have ulterior motives; he could be a psychopath; he could be a mass murderer-you never know. That's why it's important to implement a KYC type of relationship and safe-words if need be. That's always been my concern , at least. I don't care what anybody's social, educational or economic status is; I don't put anything past anybody.
I get it-there are a lot of crazy people in the world but the white women I fucked around with had no qualms about going to a hotel; inviting me back to their apartments; coming back to my house; empty room on the job; her car; my car, etc., and I still keep in contact with about 5 or so of them.
The other thing is if a man needs to watch me fuck his wife then I need to be compensated because at that point I'm providing a service.
It's NEVER been a turn-on for me to communicate and interact with another man about his wife, probably because I'm not attracted to men. If it's about the woman then I'll interact with her and if that poses a problem then I'll just go fuck around with some other white women-its not hard at all.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 10-03-2022 at 09:57 AM..

Old 10-03-2022, 01:07 PM

I've done it with and without the hubby there, and while I get a special pleasure from fucking a MWW in front of her husband it is almost always a better experience for me and the MWW without the husband there. There are no distractions, we are both more relaxed and she is willing to try new things (and violate any of his conditions). I generally will give the husband one shot at being there, the next time is without him. If the couple doesn't agree then there is no second chance. In these circumstances more times than not the wife, having experienced superior sex, will contact me on the sly and we'll get together without hubby.

Old 10-04-2022, 02:15 PM

I’ve noticed that women become increasingly interested and willing to have sex with black men as they age . I suspect they become less inhibited and want to realize a desire they have always had