Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for the Black men?
Old 10-02-2022, 10:31 AM

Default Question for the Black men?

LONG READ:
What's the most extremes measures that a white women has gone through to have sex with you?
I'll go first. There was this married woman from upstate pa that I met on some kind of chat line. We got to know one another over the course of about 6 months. She made an appointment to meet up near her and so we had a session; after fucking she was paranoid; she wanted to know how she did sexually- it was pretty bad but on her behalf she was in a sexless type of relationship. From what aim told the husband would basically get on top and climb off; no imagination or experimentation whatsoever; no foreplay; no nothing. She attempted to give me some head and it was so horrible that I stopped her and we just had intercourse. By the 3rd-4th session she was a dick-sucking machine though.
We continued to fuck around for about a year; we would meet only on the weekends every week; sometime it was just one day and other times it was a combination of fri, sat, sun. She became greedier & greedier, which led her to become more sloppier. As such her husband found my number in her phone. He was asking all kinds of questions; I would just deny and act like I didn't know who his wife was. I remember I told him to talk to his wife because I wasn't married to him.
So he ended up moving her further upstate which would change the trip time from 45 minutes to like 1 hour 45 minutes, which would make travel time 3+ hours roundtrip, which was a lot out of me. I told her to find a guy up near her so that it wasn't a lot of time out of her schedule. She said 'NO! I'll figure something out'.
Her solution? They would go on vacation twice a year to north carolina so she suggested that I meet her down there. She would buy the round trip airline ticket and put me up in a hotel that was near them. I thought about how it would play out but agreed. The husband had some type of back problems and had to take muscle relaxers so after they were out he would go back to the hotel to rest and take his pills and would sleep for long periods of time. So we would fuck everyday for the entire length of their vacation; sometime it was a week; other times it was a week and a half to two weeks. If they were out in the daytime she would come over at night and fuck; if they were out at nightime she would come over in the daytime and fuck. We did that for about 2 years afterward and while it was cool for me, because it was like a small vacation, it began to become a time constraint on my schedule.

Would luv for my wife to have a relationship like that
Old 10-02-2022, 12:04 PM

Default Would luv for my wife to have a relationship like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
LONG READ:
What's the most extremes measures that a white women has gone through to have sex with you?
I'll go first. There was this married woman from upstate pa that I met on some kind of chat line. We got to know one another over the course of about 6 months. She made an appointment to meet up near her and so we had a session; after fucking she was paranoid; she wanted to know how she did sexually- it was pretty bad but on her behalf she was in a sexless type of relationship. From what aim told the husband would basically get on top and climb off; no imagination or experimentation whatsoever; no foreplay; no nothing. She attempted to give me some head and it was so horrible that I stopped her and we just had intercourse. By the 3rd-4th session she was a dick-sucking machine though.
We continued to fuck around for about a year; we would meet only on the weekends every week; sometime it was just one day and other times it was a combination of fri, sat, sun. She became greedier & greedier, which led her to become more sloppier. As such her husband found my number in her phone. He was asking all kinds of questions; I would just deny and act like I didn't know who his wife was. I remember I told him to talk to his wife because I wasn't married to him.
So he ended up moving her further upstate which would change the trip time from 45 minutes to like 1 hour 45 minutes, which would make travel time 3+ hours roundtrip, which was a lot out of me. I told her to find a guy up near her so that it wasn't a lot of time out of her schedule. She said 'NO! I'll figure something out'.
Her solution? They would go on vacation twice a year to north carolina so she suggested that I meet her down there. She would buy the round trip airline ticket and put me up in a hotel that was near them. I thought about how it would play out but agreed. The husband had some type of back problems and had to take muscle relaxers so after they were out he would go back to the hotel to rest and take his pills and would sleep for long periods of time. So we would fuck everyday for the entire length of their vacation; sometime it was a week; other times it was a week and a half to two weeks. If they were out in the daytime she would come over at night and fuck; if they were out at nightime she would come over in the daytime and fuck. We did that for about 2 years afterward and while it was cool for me, because it was like a small vacation, it began to become a time constraint on my schedule.
I can't fuck her anymore someone needs to be, sounds like the perfect situation for all concerned.