Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bbc sites don't work
Old 11-28-2022, 03:33 AM

Default Bbc sites don't work

Bbc sites don't i try them I created business cards you can't kik me do Ipod08 go to a hip hop club fine one one of the best place to find a black man is a hiphop event in your city hiphop clubs easy to find us in their also R and be club and a bbc club mandegobclub and last by not lease food place

Old 11-28-2022, 01:21 PM

1. Are you looking for monogamy or sexual?
2. Are you looking on sites like interracial people meet or interracial cupid plenty of fish vs sites like this site or adult friend finder or fling or the like?

I've had more sex with white women on the dating sites (zoosk, plenty of fish, local party line) more so than the sex sites. As a matter of fact Ive NEVER had sex with any women off of a sex site.
Personally, I like my women to look like a woman, which in my opinion is voluptuous. I don't mind women with fat on their bodies; I prefer a woman with a fat meaty ass (depth not width).
The white guys that I know that are married; their wives don't look good it all but they didn't marry their wives for looks; it was for other reasons, which vary.
It's sort of the same way with sex; men don't have sex with women because we necessarily find them attractive; just like we won't necessarily attempt to marry a pretty woman that we had sex with. Women don't necessarily marry men for their looks either. Everything is centered on the vibrations & chemistry that goes on that can only occur when in each others presence. Looks can help but its never a determining factor.

Old 11-28-2022, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyhelena View Post
Hello, people who have accounts on snap?

Let's exchange our contacts
mine: h e l e n a v 111
No snap just K I K.

Tags
interracial