Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dating app challenges as a white woman
Old 10-19-2022, 04:10 AM

Default Dating app challenges as a white woman

Hey guys! I'm a single 27 year old white woman living in Dallas. I have dated only white guys before but am definitely attracted to Black men. So I got on the dating apps to meet guys. I get plenty of matches with white guys but am struggling to get matches with hot black guys. Not sure what's going on, and it has hurt my self confidence. Am I just not black men's type? Am I too skinny?

I attached my pics. Honest feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Dating app challenges as a white woman-20221018_202323.jpg   Dating app challenges as a white woman-20221018_202344.jpg   Dating app challenges as a white woman-20221018_202414.jpg   Dating app challenges as a white woman-20221018_202437.jpg   Dating app challenges as a white woman-20221018_202459.jpg  

Old 10-19-2022, 09:25 AM

Mmmm...not too skinny at all....You are GORGEOUS!!!!

Gorgeous and Fit
Old 10-21-2022, 05:13 AM

Default Gorgeous and Fit

I find you to be very attractive and fit! I would take you out at any time and wine and dine you!

Old 10-21-2022, 08:42 AM

Wow you are gorgeous, I know you will get a lot of black men here attention. You got this dirty old man looking and lusting.

Dating App Challenges...
Old 10-21-2022, 05:43 PM

Cool Dating App Challenges...

Lady,... You are so fine,... I would suck the stank outta you fine while ass! Don't change a thing !

Old 10-22-2022, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfit53 View Post
I find you to be very attractive and fit! I would take you out at any time and wine and dine you!

Hey! Thanks for the compliment. Appreciate it!

You have a great body and sexy cock. Too bad you're all the way in Ohio. What do you like about me? Be totally honest and as detailed as you can.

My analysis!
Old 10-22-2022, 05:17 AM

Default My analysis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrew View Post
Hey! Thanks for the compliment. Appreciate it!

You have a great body and sexy cock. Too bad you're all the way in Ohio. What do you like about me? Be totally honest and as detailed as you can.
First and foremost, you are simply very attractive! You have great looking teeth, you look healthy, you body is in sink with your height, your hair looks healthy and you have a pleasant smile! You look happy and wholesome! Your confidence should not be affected by lack of black men not contacting you. I am certain if you go to an interracial dating app or website you will get many black and men of color trying to get with you! I hope that helped! Also, I am going to send you a friend request. Better yet I am going to send or write you a note about myself! I hope to hear from you. I find you to be extremely attractive and sexy. I have a little secret and maybe we can get together. Then you will get a chance to see my great body and sexy cock up close and personal! Check your friend's request and messages! Thanks for your time and great compliments! Once again check your friend's request and messages! Hopefully, we can be more then friends on this website! Thanks again!

Don

Smile
Old 10-22-2022, 05:22 AM

Default Smile

I guess you have a great smile!!!

Old 11-03-2022, 05:08 PM

i aint never used no dating app don't live too far from a college town so i went to the bars and clubs there black guys like have this radar for white girls who want some black cock they just always picked up on me and i always got bbc
go someplace where black men hang out they'll know you're looking for bbc and you will get some

Truth
Old 11-04-2022, 07:18 AM

Default Truth

It is not that hard to pick up black cock! Listen to the lady, she has figured it out! This is not rocket science!

Tags
interracial