Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Easy
Old 11-16-2022, 09:25 PM

Default Easy

We ask Them, as simpel as that.

The truth will set you free!!
Old 11-17-2022, 05:14 AM

Default The truth will set you free!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
We ask Them, as simpel as that.
My college white girlfriend told me she loved me, said her family had some money and she would take care of me! She simply ask or told me what she wanted, real easy!

Old 11-17-2022, 10:37 AM

Go to where women are. Ive met white women at home depot, lowes, walmart, grocery stores, bakeries, book stores, office parties, bars/lounges. Not necessarily the most beautiful but some were definitely fuckable.

How Do Black Men Get Beautiful White Women As Dates ~ Easy
Old 11-19-2022, 12:48 AM

Thumbs down How Do Black Men Get Beautiful White Women As Dates ~ Easy

Good Question, Easy Answer;
I AM A tall, dark and handsome black man. I AM a confident, masculine, and dominant black man. I Know how to make white women comfortable. I connect easily. Develope killer eye contact, Prepare for any social situation where white women gather. I look like a mind reader that knows what she is thinking, and - I never run out of interesting things to say to them. I look good in my cloths, and even better out of them. I have a dazzling bright smile of pretty white teeth. I smell good with exotic custom fragrances and It never hurts if she can see the 10 and a half inch outline of my Roscoe Leroy Blackdick in my pants either. That's how I get such attractive white chicks out on dates. But that's just me. Peace

Last edited by Taurus333; 12-02-2022 at 03:13 AM.. Reason: To Correct Punctuations and Factual information

Old 11-29-2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
Go to where women are. Ive met white women at home depot, lowes, walmart, grocery stores, bakeries, book stores, office parties, bars/lounges. Not necessarily the most beautiful but some were definitely fuckable.
same advice i give white girls wanting to hook up with black ... go to where the men are i aint never had no problem getting picked up

Tags
dating