Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Slow to take the Hint
Old 01-08-2023, 07:45 AM

Default Slow to take the Hint

My wife and arrived at a very well known thermal spa resort and soon after checking in we put on our swimwear and headed to the thermal hot pools.
Sarah was wearing a skimpy triangle bikini which showed off her very full fake boobs.
Also on display was her prominent QOS ribbon tattoo.

On arrival the only other guest in the spa area was nice looking black guy in his early 30s.
and Sarah and I joined him in the same hot pool.

Sarah made sure he could see her QOS while getting in and sat opposite him , showing her boobs off by putting her arms back and pushing them up and outward.

We had a few tries at striking up a conversation with him but he just wasn’t interested??
Maybe he was shy, who knows.

We haven’t had anyone join us for some fun recently and I could tell Sarah was up for some action as he was her type.

Anyway, after 20 minutes or so of him trying hard to to stare at her tits he said a polite farewell and headed to the cool down shower and change rooms.

Not sure why he didn’t take the bait, Sarah made it quite clear she was happy to chat etc.

So just a heads up to guys, opportunities can present themselves at the strangest times.