Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bi white male looking to be used by BBC
Old 01-15-2023, 02:47 PM

Default Bi white male looking to be used by BBC

Looking to used by BBC or multiple BBC's I will be in Phoenix area on March 20th 2023 and would love to spend a couple of hours being used and pleasing BBC's also would love to watch a white woman being used too and would love to eat a creampie or two or maybe more. Very real here, I am 67 and will give World Class head to BBC ,,, throat fucking is a plus as well as large amount of delicious BBC cream. I have sucked BBC before but it has been about 10 years since the last one I had also I never had a BBC creampie so as you can tell this is a long time desire and would to get to experience it. I am married and don't have sex with the wife and frankly don't desire to because she is a dud in bed and has managed to completely turn me off to having sex with her. Thank you for reading.......

Last edited by desperitecuck; 01-17-2023 at 01:23 PM..

Old 01-23-2023, 11:35 PM

Sorry to hear about the home sex life being dead in the water,
I suspect you won’t get any takers for your offer here.
Maybe another site might work better for you.
Good luck with ticking some f your buckets list items off.

Help make this longtime burning desire a reality.
Old 01-28-2023, 06:22 PM

Default Help make this longtime burning desire a reality.

Would really like to fulfill this longtime burning desire become a reality. I am consumed by this everyday, I so need this to be satisfied and I want and love to satisfy others. So long the situation is safe and clean I would willing to do just about anything to make this dream CUM true!

My mouth is watering for a BBC throat fuck
Old 02-04-2023, 04:41 PM

Default My mouth is watering for a BBC throat fuck

Still hoping to hook up with a BBC or few during a trip to Phoenix on Monday Marth 20th 2023 I fall to my knees to worship BBC and I will love every drop of the BBC manhood. The more the merrier. I will leave you drained. This is a real real post my a real BBC lover, UNCUT BBC is my favorite the bigger, fatter the better. I am Very real! Contact me for my private e/mail and # .

Talented mouth for your use BBC only
Old 02-11-2023, 06:11 PM

Default Talented mouth for your use BBC only

I am consumed by BBC and I am looking for 1 or more for Monday March 20th 2023 in Phoenix Az.... Would like to be used orally I love sucking and worshiping BBC and love to multiple loads and to be faced fucked. I am very real and will leave you drained. I can send you my e/mail and lets chat I will then give you my cell to text to show I am real, ready and want your BBC!

Bbc slave
Old 02-12-2023, 07:33 PM

Default Bbc slave

There's nothing better than having your lips wrapped around your ass so squeezing a big black cock. Three or four or five is even better sucking and f****** and worshiping and obeying everyone on my black cock ass having an 11 inch black cock shoved all the way to the balls in your a******now that's a good time

A safe and strong BBC piece of equipment WANTED
Old 02-26-2023, 03:12 PM

Default A safe and strong BBC piece of equipment WANTED

Looks like I got a hookup with a nice looking married couple who want to use my oral skills. The woman is very nice looking and the husband has a nice uncut BBC to play with I was told he CUMS a ton thus the reason the wife wants this to happen more than the husband.... Fine by me! Looking forward to every drop of his sweet seed. I am open for more fun! SO if you need to be drained hit me up The Date is Monday March 20th Phoenix Az area.

Your cock slave room for your next Low Angeles visit awaits
Old 02-28-2023, 03:37 PM

Red face Your cock slave room for your next Low Angeles visit awaits

If you are able to visit So. Cal. Lmk,.
I have buddy who likes to have his suck needs met as well. Pool and Jaccuzi w/in shared community. distance is 4 miles from LAX. ps. just be ok with sucking non-stop on fat cock when pizza delivery knocks on screen door and I shout "come on in set it on the table". You just continue on your cock mission as if nothing else matters other than pleasure for your bbc. And of course lots of my old buddies I haven't seen in a while suddenly call saying they were passing by And now to stop by and say hello, which of course you must extend them equal throat privileges...
Attached Thumbnails
Bi white male looking to be used by BBC-20131025_172644.jpg  

Old 02-28-2023, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bonduty007 View Post
I have buddy who likes to have his suck needs met as well. Pool and Jaccuzi w/in shared community. distance is 4 miles from LAX. ps. just be ok with sucking non-stop on fat cock when pizza delivery knocks on screen door and I shout "come on in set it on the table". You just continue on your cock mission as if nothing else matters other than pleasure for your bbc. And of course lots of my old buddies I haven't seen in a while suddenly call saying they were passing by And now to stop by and say hello, which of course you must extend them equal throat privileges...
My husband would love to suck on that big black cock

Old 03-01-2023, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bonduty007 View Post
I would like to engulf that fatty! I'll suck the pizza guy too.