Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching wife with her professor
Old 01-28-2023, 01:20 AM

Default Watching wife with her professor

We got invited to my wife’s college professors house party last October. We sat in the garage with another couple, my wife and the other couple were partying with weed that they had. I was drinking alcohol. Omar is the professor and he would come around and party with us. He was a really cool guy. As it got late I noticed that a lot of people had left. Omar came out and sat with us. It was a few minutes later and the couple we were with said they had to leave, we said goodbye and Omar walked them out. My wife told me that Omar had asked her if wanted to try partying with his hookah. A few minutes later we were following him downstairs to him hookah room

and....
Old 01-28-2023, 12:58 PM

Default and....

What happened next?

What happened next
Old 01-28-2023, 02:23 PM

Default What happened next

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr06904 View Post
What happened next?
He had big thick cushions that covered the floor in a half circle and the hookah was in the middle. They sat down and he had a box with stuff in it and he put different things in the hookah. She sat there holding the mouth piece as he used a small torch to light it. She took a hit of it and a few minutes later she said wow it hits fast. He asked her how it felt and she said she felt warm and tingly. She did it again and it was the same feeling she said. I could tell she was really high by the way she was talking. He was putting more stuff in the bowl and then started lighting it and he said to her to take a big hit this time and hold it longer. She was giggling and said ok. I had to use the bathroom so I went back upstairs. When I finished in the bathroom I went into the kitchen and made another drink and got a plate of wings and eat them. I didn’t think I was gone twenty minutes a half hour when I got downstairs I could hear her moaning and saying oh fuck. When I came to the door opening I saw her on her back and him between her legs they were both naked and they were fucking.

Old 01-29-2023, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwrangle View Post
He had big thick cushions that covered the floor in a half circle and the hookah was in the middle. They sat down and he had a box with stuff in it and he put different things in the hookah. She sat there holding the mouth piece as he used a small torch to light it. She took a hit of it and a few minutes later she said wow it hits fast. He asked her how it felt and she said she felt warm and tingly. She did it again and it was the same feeling she said. I could tell she was really high by the way she was talking. He was putting more stuff in the bowl and then started lighting it and he said to her to take a big hit this time and hold it longer. She was giggling and said ok. I had to use the bathroom so I went back upstairs. When I finished in the bathroom I went into the kitchen and made another drink and got a plate of wings and eat them. I didn’t think I was gone twenty minutes a half hour when I got downstairs I could hear her moaning and saying oh fuck. When I came to the door opening I saw her on her back and him between her legs they were both naked and they were fucking.
How did you react to that? What happened next?
Was it the only time they fucked?

Old 01-29-2023, 03:41 AM

Tell us more! What did you do? Get hard? Take your turn with her? Just watch? Sloppy seconds is great IMO. And it just doubles her pleasure, never letting her catch her breath, get a rest, just being pleasured, being used, and cumming over and over from what the two of you are doing with her. So fill us in!

Jenny
Old 01-29-2023, 11:32 PM

Default Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes2 View Post
How did you react to that? What happened next?
Was it the only time they fucked?
I’m not sure if it was the first time. She said it was

Old 01-29-2023, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
Tell us more! What did you do? Get hard? Take your turn with her? Just watch? Sloppy seconds is great IMO. And it just doubles her pleasure, never letting her catch her breath, get a rest, just being pleasured, being used, and cumming over and over from what the two of you are doing with her. So fill us in!
I know this is going to sound weird but after I stood there a few minutes I did get horny

Old 02-01-2023, 08:36 PM

I think alot of us would! I know I would have, but then I've shared my wife before. So what did you do next?

OK, so I just looked at her pic. OH MAN!!!! I can only imagine how hot that must have been, seeing her pretty face contort as she creamed on his BBC, watching her hips swivel and pump, her long shapely legs wrapping around his. Did her toes curl as she came? How many times did she cum? Fuck now you've got us hooked on this story!

Last edited by TG18; 02-01-2023 at 08:40 PM..

Mark and Jenny
Old 02-03-2023, 02:23 AM

Default Mark and Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
I think alot of us would! I know I would have, but then I've shared my wife before. So what did you do next?

OK, so I just looked at her pic. OH MAN!!!! I can only imagine how hot that must have been, seeing her pretty face contort as she creamed on his BBC, watching her hips swivel and pump, her long shapely legs wrapping around his. Did her toes curl as she came? How many times did she cum? Fuck now you've got us hooked on this story!
I really don’t know how many times she did. But yes I did see her cum once and it was close to what you described. Her legs didn’t rap around him her legs pulled backwards. I didn’t think it was possible for her legs to do that.

Hot
Old 02-06-2023, 06:12 PM

Default Hot

Wow very hot are you 2 going back to see her professor anytime soon?