Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How old were you
Old 01-30-2023, 11:02 AM

Default How old were you

When you took a black mans sperm deep inside you for the first time and have you done it alot since then.

Old 01-30-2023, 05:01 PM

Had first at 17.

Old 01-30-2023, 09:41 PM

Default 28

28 разрешила в себя кончить

First time was 20
Old 01-31-2023, 01:10 AM

Default First time was 20

Have fucked a ton of black guys since

First bbc
Old 01-31-2023, 01:39 PM

Default First bbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakori View Post
When you took a black mans sperm deep inside you for the first time and have you done it alot since then.
I was 21 when David had a black co worker come over to help him work on the car. I was wearing my string bikini and sun bathing by the pool. David saw me staring at frank, and him staring at me. Aftervthey finished we had dinner and frank kept saying how sexy I was. I went to shower, and frank said he has to go and shower. David told him why not join Mary, she would not mind aftervthecway you and her were looking at each other. Turned onto a night of fun for frank and me.

Old 01-31-2023, 10:31 PM

I was only 16 when my friend asked me to spend the night with him. He didn't know that I had been eyeing his thick cock in the locker room for quite some time. He had two twin beds so I slept on the one nearest the bathroom. At about 2 AM I heard a sound and looked over to the other bed. My friend was beating his 10 inch meat furiously. I guess I made a sound because he looked over and motioned me to join him.

As I slid into the bed he gently guided my face down to his member. As I gratefully took it down my throat he began moaning. I thought he would cum quick, but he just kept moaning for at least 10 minutes as I sucked him. Then he released a full torrent of hot thick cum in my mouth. The part that dripped out landed on his stomach. After swallowing his load I proceeded to lick his stomach clean. Then moved down to his balls and shined them. I then pulled his legs up to his waist and dug in on his ass. It was even tastier than I had imagined.

No wonder he asked his mother if I could go on their spring break with them to Hawaii. There was a nude beach there and we hung out all week with me sucking him off at least three times a day. He would even rent me out to those who would pay. I ate a lot of cum and ass that week. But that got me started.

Old 02-01-2023, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
I was only 16 when my friend asked me to spend the night with him. He didn't know that I had been eyeing his thick cock in the locker room for quite some time. He had two twin beds so I slept on the one nearest the bathroom. At about 2 AM I heard a sound and looked over to the other bed. My friend was beating his 10 inch meat furiously. I guess I made a sound because he looked over and motioned me to join him.

As I slid into the bed he gently guided my face down to his member. As I gratefully took it down my throat he began moaning. I thought he would cum quick, but he just kept moaning for at least 10 minutes as I sucked him. Then he released a full torrent of hot thick cum in my mouth. The part that dripped out landed on his stomach. After swallowing his load I proceeded to lick his stomach clean. Then moved down to his balls and shined them. I then pulled his legs up to his waist and dug in on his ass. It was even tastier than I had imagined.

No wonder he asked his mother if I could go on their spring break with them to Hawaii. There was a nude beach there and we hung out all week with me sucking him off at least three times a day. He would even rent me out to those who would pay. I ate a lot of cum and ass that week. But that got me started.
You were a liitle whore.

I was late starting making up lost time!!
Old 02-01-2023, 02:58 PM

Default I was late starting making up lost time!!

I was 65, 2 years ago. Since then it is usually 2-3 times a week. Because I’m not as wet down there as I was when I was younger I do usually start with a very good aloe lubricant and we start fairly slow. Things get MUCH wetter when the first one cums in me. After that I can take the biggest cocks balls deep (and do!!!!). In 2 years I have been with 80 BBCs and have 4 regulars at the moment.

Last edited by Dogbert; 02-01-2023 at 03:00 PM..

How old
Old 02-02-2023, 04:49 AM

Default How old

I was a rebellious flat chested, freckle covered brace face 17 yr old non virgin when a 25 yr old black school friend of my older siblings became the first one to go bare back. Even after he said he would pull out for a BJ finish, SURPRISE here is what lots of warm cum filling you and not a condom feels like

Old 02-05-2023, 11:17 PM

I was for sure!