Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Need advice, forgiveness from black male community!
Old 03-19-2023, 01:56 AM

Default Need advice, forgiveness from black male community!

Hello, John & Kitty here, we are brand-new to this site and forum as we were referred to it by a friend of a friend. We certainly never expected it to be this sexualized! But we guess well just kinda go with the flow. Heeres our dilemma- how do we signal to the black male community that we are now every bit ok with our three teen daughters dating black men and they are single and available to pursue? Im afraid we are rather well-known by our former opposition to interracial dating for them, we've since had a BIG change of heart, now we will not just tolerate it, but were slowly building up to encouraging it. Also, one last thing, how shoud our daughters dress or act if they seek to attract the attention of black men, since all three of them seem very curious about them?
thanks in advance, John & Kitty, proud parents of three very nubile young ladies.

Last edited by loveiscolorblind; 03-19-2023 at 03:06 AM.. Reason: format

Old 03-20-2023, 10:19 AM

I think counteraction is just as bad as encouragement.
Give them as much freedom as you think is safe. if they are not stupid, they will gain life experience on their own.

Old 03-21-2023, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxyod View Post
I think counteraction is just as bad as encouragement.
Give them as much freedom as you think is safe. if they are not stupid, they will gain life experience on their own.
Thanks so much for your reply- but were not sure if you fully understand the situation. Previously, there was much, much "counteraction" in that we expressly forbade our daughters from dating black guys and made it clear we didnt really like black folks all too much. But now we are forced to live in the hood, nearly all of the available dating pool is obviously black, and we don't want them to be lonely and miserable. Also making it easier for us to allow this is the added relief that they cannot get pregnant no matter how much BBC they get, since w ekn0ow black men LOVE to breed their white women. Ive done some research, and I learned that rape tends to be interracial, despite this we STILL refuse to keep excluding the black race, we want our girls to experience the best the black race has to offer- to to this end we've strongly advised them to be just as sexually compliant and accommodating as possible. We watched ROOTS together as a family together the other night, and ran through two tissue boxes. Ive advised my girls that there's really no such thing as rape when black men have sex with white women,(even if by force) not when their own slave ancestors were raped by the millions- at this point, there is only... reparations, and ...revenge. Somehow, submissive white girls, and older dominant black men just kinda naturally go together (like salt n pepper) and we intend to fully make sure ours most certainly will. Already theyre starting to get serious male attention and catcalls, hubby and I cannot help but be flattered a dexcited for them. Have it, boys!

Old 01-03-2024, 08:57 PM

Dm me for bbc

Old 01-03-2024, 10:43 PM

As a white women (23) I think you did a good thing to present them the slave history etc, I think naturally they will get closer to black males for a lot of reason and you don't have much things to do, but knowing that you encourage them to do it is nice and the important part about the rape also, I've been several time raped during my college and it was black men, but for the reason you said, it's different and black men and white girls naturally go together.

Old 01-03-2024, 11:56 PM

Ofc we do like