Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blacked White Wife Life IV - Your Married Suburban Whore
Old 04-19-2023, 03:45 PM

Post Blacked White Wife Life IV - Your Married Suburban Whore

Hello Sir,

THIS IS YOUR MARRIED FUCKMEAT WHITE WIFE:

I sent my sissy husband what you sent me. Rachael and I read it in my office. Our married cunts were soaking wet the rest of the day. Had a little dirty fun with each other in my office. Luckily, only one person came by. However, we were done by the time she knocked on my door.

WHAT I SENT MY SISSY HUSBAND, WHAT YOU WROTE:

"Hey, this is me all day every day. I don't consider myself an animal. I consider myself a carnivore, with a ravenous appetite for slow dripping, creamy wet, anxious hot wife pussy. No mercy, no love, just pure unadulterated, animalistic, unbridled lust fulfilled. FUCK!!!"

"I would fuck you in every single room of your house, daylight or nightfall. No hole would be spared. No room left unused. Then I would leave your naked, well used fuckholes leaking my cum, blindfolded and tied to your bed, just to cum back and enjoy all you fuckholes all over again. Just a little mirror into my mind."

"Who knows, I may wake you up in the middle of the night and have my way with you under the dark of the moonlight. That's the only way I play. Deep inside your married wife pussy while you are fighting consciousness."

"Wedding ring, no wedding ring. Bedroom, no bedroom, living room, no living room, in your office, no office. On your desk, tie your hands together and have my way with you under the dark of the numbers crunch. Then keep your hands together and come back later to enjoy all of your married love holes, ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Just a little glimpse of your hot wife future with me."

"Then I smack your ass, and whisper my next dirty wife fantasies into your subconscious. Just a mirror in my dark places...You'll be my naughty wife fuck prisoner. A hard 9 (inches) life sentence for Mrs prim and proper. I think I have an average size cock. Nothing too special. Then I'd blindfold you, tie your hands together, sexily push you onto your bed then watch your naughty sex fear take over, not knowing when, where, how, and how long I'm gonna take you. TOTAL SILENCE...Haha Haha"

"Then I watch your pussy cream slowly drip then run down the inside of your legs once you hear my naughty wife desires and fantasies for you. FUCK, I smell your pussy. OMG, my sense of direction is directed right towards your doorstep. Yesssssssss, hahahahaha hahahahaha"

We're looking forward to having another dirty weekend with you and your big black cock. I take it you enjoy banging our married pussies. Our sissy husbands know all about it. Well, atleast what they can handle before losing IT ALL OVER THEMSELVES. I mean, it's not like we hide it as much as we enjoy being your married fuckmeat pussy. I can't believe I said that. I know you like my sundress collection, so I'll be wearing that. Rachael said she'll do the same. I can't guarantee that we won't ruin your sheets again (for the 4th time this month).

We're looking forward to feeling all of your nigger seed inside of our married pussies. NO MERCY, JUST A GOOD HARD HOT FUCK FULL OF YOUR NIGGER SEED. CUM USE ALL OF OUR MARRIED HOLES, AS WE USE OUR SISSY CUCKED HUSBANDS LIKE THE CUM RAGS THEY ARE!!!"

"RACHAEL AND I HAD CUM SISSY FUN WITH OUR SISSY CUCKOLD HUSBANDS. We used them however we wanted to moaning your name while burying their faces in our black cock addicted white wife fuckholes. Rachael and I enjoy misbehaving with you. It's all the more fun, when our sissy cuckold husbands are CUMPLETELY at the mercy of your sexual appetite for our married white wife fuckholes."

"NO PANTIES! JUST ACHING WHITE WIFE PUSSY AWAITING YOUR HARD BLACK COCK AND VOLUMOUS NIGGER SEED. OMFG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT. SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH RACHAEL AND I ARE CUMmitted to being your suburban white wife fuckmeat pleasure pussy."

Looking forward to having another dirty weekend of filthy hot fun with you. I've soaked my chair writing you this Michael. I have to clean up before I get back to work. My pussy is a CUMplete mess as you say. Looks like it's gonna be that way the rest of the week, OMFG, FUCK YES!!!"

Your Married Whores,

Rachael and Samantha