Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Queen of Spades Tattoo? Where?
Old 04-21-2023, 01:08 AM

Default Queen of Spades Tattoo? Where?

Where is the best place to place a Queen of Spades tattoo to let black men know you are interested in sex. I can't show it when I am at the office--I could get fired. But I want to show it when I go out . the left breast? The upper arm? Shoulder blade? Ankle? Back of neck where my hair will hide it. Thinking of an ace of spades, with a Q and below it the letters "I (Heart in Red) BBC" That should do the trick. As long as it is high on my arm, no one will know its there until I wear a sleeveless dress. Just thinking now--I imagine it will be painful and expensive but if it brings me attention I want.

Tatoo
Old 04-21-2023, 12:04 PM

Default Tatoo

I don't have a tattoo but mark got me a nice gold ankle bracelet to wear when I go to clubs on girls night out

On line I saw something I like as a tattoo
Old 04-21-2023, 07:40 PM

Default On line I saw something I like as a tattoo

It was a woman who had "Black Cock, Whore" on her pubic area that had been shaved clean. It excited me a great deal to the point I even shaved off my hair and took a sharpie and tried to put it on me to just see what I looked like. The first time I screwed it up and got the words all crooked. The next time, using tape, I got it better. "The Black Cock" and under it in bigger letters "Whore". It excited me so much I even took a picture of it in the mirror and spent a full hour masturbating with my black dildo. When I wear a bikini at the beach the top half of the " Black Cock" might be visible and that excites me. Have you seen a woman in real life with such a thing? Would that cause you to want to get to know such a woman? I am sure the pain would be great. Should I do this? What do you think?

Going to do it--Become a Queen of Spades
Old 04-21-2023, 09:45 PM

Default Going to do it--Become a Queen of Spades

I resolve to go into The Tattoo shop and get a QoS on my upper arm--maybe ask him about my pubic tattoo idea "Black Cock Whore" and "Gang Band Queen" Then to make real my fantasy--at long last. Will let you know how it turns out. I will tape it on TicTok getting my erotic art! Wish me luck!

I did it--and it works
Old 05-07-2023, 10:09 PM

Default I did it--and it works

A week ago I went to the Tattoo shop and got my Ace of Spades tattoo placed on my upper arm. Its three and a half inches high (in black) But rather than a big "Q" I have the letters BBC.

Tattoo artist a great help
Old 05-08-2023, 09:30 PM

Default Tattoo artist a great help

I got the ace of Spades and in the process I told him all about my other ideas like "Gang Bang Queen" on my stomach. and "Black Cock Whore" on my Venus Mound. He had a photo album he showed with all of his erotic stuff much of it QofS focused. A woman with two black roosters on her bottom cheeks with "Black Only." He talked me out of the Gang Bang Thing saying I should try it before getting it put on me. Maybe get the Gang Bang Men to pay for it--if I enjoyed it. I had to agree with him. When my ace healed up I went out with a short sleeveless dress and I wasn't out fifteen minutes before a black stud came and asked in my tattoo was real. He even asked to touch it! We got to talking and I even told him about my other ideas for Qof S art.

Needless to say, we spent the night together, Jimmy and I and it was the best sex of my life. He didn't like me talking about a gang bang saying he wanted me as his own private whore and that he wanted his name tattooed on my arm reading "Property of Jimmy" with a gold crown so that I would be only for him. His objections make me want to do a Gang Bang even more now. I am not ready for a single partner relationship. But, my quest has only started. The tattoo Ace worked its magic--Maybe the two roosters isn't such a bad idea--I could weak a thong at the beach? What do you think?

New Black Lover
Old 05-09-2023, 05:59 PM

Default New Black Lover

I met Nicholas last night at a club. A body builder and successful. He saw my Ace of Spades and asked if I really meant it-- I sure do--well we went to bed that night and I told him about my tattoo ideas. He liked them all and said he would set up a Gang Bang for me but I had to promise I would get the Gang Bang Queen Tattoo. That was an easy yes for me. I told him about my Nigga Lover for my beasts and he thought I should do it too. Being artistic he designed a tattoo for my right arm--a map of Africa with a crown--and said he would pay for it if I agreed to wear it in public to my job. He even added the name Tootsie above it so everyone will know what to call me
"Honey, they can't fire you over this," he said. "Worst they can do is tell you to go home and put a shirt on. But then everyone will know your inner soul." His was the best sex of all. Soon I will be a tattooed gang bang queen.

Be who you are
Old 05-11-2023, 05:28 PM

Default Be who you are

Nicky told me I need to let the world know who I really am inside. "You need to stop livin' a lie and let people who who you are, the real you." I told him about the idea of tattooing "Black Cock Whore" on my cunt. He suggested I change it to "Black Cock Slut," or "Black Cock Slave," or just "Black Cock Only" He asked what was I--really, deep inside. That caused me to think and I had to admit--I wanted the word "whore" because that's what I want people to see and know about me. So he shave me and drew it on with a pen in big letters, adding a spade, between the words and my cunt. It tickled when he drew it on my skin but it excited me to se it--He's a good artist. Next he took my breasts and put "Nigger" on the Right One and "Lover" on the left , curved above each nipple. "You might as well tell the world what you are! You can show it off in public when you breastfeed your black baby." It turned me on so much we had a great night of sex together and he said he would take me to a tattoo shop, strip me naked, and have them put on me for good.
I guess I can't hide it, I am a whore.

A surprise at Lunch
Old 05-12-2023, 05:54 PM

Default A surprise at Lunch

Nicky came to my office today to take me to lunch. All the other girls in the office were impressed with my black BF. We went out and he told me he had a gift for me. It was a plastic rain coat, you know they ones you can see though. I asked what this was for? and told me its for you to wear when you go to the bang bang tonight! You will wear only that and some flip flops--nothing else.
I hugged him for setting it up. He told me it would be with four men/ "Do a good job Tootsie, They payed a pretty penny for your services." I asked if he pimped me out. And he told me it was for my "Tattoo Fund" and tomorrow he had set up an appointment for me at the Tattoo shop.
What are you going to have put on me? I sked and he said "Anything you want--Its your bod, put on any fantasy you like. But, if you want to get the "Black Cock Whore" let me know, i have some friends who would like to come and watch." I asked if he was selling tickets. We had a good lunch at a fancy restaurant, but I had a hard time concentrating on my job, thinking about my first gang bang. My Fantasy is coming true. Should I get the "Gang Bang Queen" Tattoo or the "Black Cock Whore?" Maybe something else? Maybe me, nude ,riding on a black panther for my back? Its going to be a never to be forgotten weekend for me.

Old 05-13-2023, 12:33 PM

I used to work with a woman who had a small QoS tattoo on her ankle.