Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-26-2024, 06:21 PM

For me, absolutely I do. I will say from my own experiences that media certainly does try to make it seem like there are lots of white women who prefer black men, because it wasn’t until I was 35 that I finally slept with a black man, and off the top of my head I can’t think of a white friend that I have who has been with one or even talked to a black man. From my experience I just was never around a lot of black people growing up or in school even through college, and by the time I started to have a more diverse social circle I was already married to my husband. But eventually, all the hype in the media and rumors caught up to me and piqued my curiosity

My wife loves black men!
Old 03-27-2024, 02:52 AM

Default My wife loves black men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobers200 View Post

I like all women. I love black, white or any woman that I think is attractive. So this is not "I want a white women" type post. This is just something I've noticed

I dunno, anytime I've approached a WW, I'm rejected, pretty much b4 I open mouth. So I wonder are WW interested in BM or is it a myth. Because my experiences are telling me they ain't as much as is made out

Even at the GYM I go to black men in their shredded, six pack, tall lean in shape, fresh out the barber, good looking (no homo), but guess what ? THOSE WHITE GIRLS IN THE GYMN DON'T CARE. They're just working out with there Jimmy Kimmel, or Justin Timberlake. Paying the blk men no attention and it's not even "I'm not noticing you on purpose"

They're just in the zone and if black man DARES to try to approach they're gonna get their feelings hurt at best or reported for sexual harrassment and banned from the gym

Meanwhile the white and non blk guy can flitt, chat with the women and they can do the "You're need to lift that like this lemme show you"

Of course white women like black men, I had 12 ladies and six of them had at least one black lover in their life! My wife Susan had 5 black lovers before she met me! After four years on being monogamous, she went black again and now we are a trio and sometimes her black lover, Dave shares her with his friends! It's just being at the right place at the right time! Susan lived in a small town where there were no black people but years later when she moved into a black neighborhood, she discovered that she found dark black men attractive!! She started making love with them and the rest is history!