Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question: Do Black men love pierced nipples?
Old 05-11-2023, 05:42 PM

Default Question: Do Black men love pierced nipples?

My Black Lover suggested I pierce my nipples for rings. He said women's breasts get more pleasurable and make women want more sex and they enjoy it more. Is this true? My Tattoo shop in town offers this service and he said he would pay for it if I agreed to have it done. I am scared about the pain but he said, from women he knew (including his own sister) , that it wasn't that bad. Do black men like the way it looks? Do they like playing with the rings and pulling on them? What should I do?

Janet Jacksons pierced Nipples
Old 05-11-2023, 11:44 PM

Default Janet Jacksons pierced Nipples

Nicky showed me some pictures on the internet of Janet Jackson showing her nipple shields, like gold pasties but held on with barbell piercings though the nipple. He said that the tips of the nipples poke out and are made sensitive when a woman doesn't wear a bra. He said I should do this and he would buy me a see though blouse so I could wear them when we go out. He said it would make my nipples longer. Has any women done this--is what he is telling me true? The idea is sexy and turns me on.

Research on Nipples
Old 05-12-2023, 12:49 AM

Default Research on Nipples

I checked out nipple piercing on You Tube and it looks like lots of women do this, even older ones. Some wear weights on the nipples and some bells. I even saw some women with a tray held up by chains on the Nipples! I bet Nicki would like me to serve him his beer on one of those trays as a surprise! I never knew this was so popular. I worry about the pain, infection and if I can Breastfeed my baby--when and if --it comes. Has anyone done this? Has it improved sex?

Piercings
Old 05-12-2023, 04:00 AM

Default Piercings

I have had mine pierced twice. The first time when the dad first began many years ago. Initially one than the other. I even went so far as to up gauge sizing. As with most things the fad dimmed and I let them close. When I turned 40 I had them Re-pierced as part of my then hubby and my swinging phase.
After a surprise pregnancy I elected to breast feed and pump. Having to remove the jewelry for safety precaution while nursing. With the pump the jewelry wasn’t a problem. The only difference I could tell from my first experience breast feeding 20 plus years earlier was the obvious redirection of the milk flow out the piercing openings

Thanks Edie
Old 05-12-2023, 02:11 PM

Default Thanks Edie

This answers my questions about breastfeeding but did having your nipples done help your sex life? Did it make things more pleasurable or did it just "look cool." Did your sex partner perform better? Is it worth all the bother?

Piercings
Old 05-15-2023, 03:47 AM

Default Piercings

For me the piercings made my nipples more sensitive to stimulation. Rough or silky shirts and bras etc. They also would be extremely sensitive almost painfully when I was ovulating, almost a natural birth control alarm.
Yes the guys are more interested in playing with them even more so when I had a milk let down and started dripping or spraying on them.
Yes they just look cool when you are intending to draw attention to them. Put on a thin material shirt no bra and the biggest dangly or nipple shield jewelry. A white T-shirt or tank top with the right jewelry will in the gaze of even the most stubborn guy
Edith

Old 05-15-2023, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
For me the piercings made my nipples more sensitive to stimulation. Rough or silky shirts and bras etc. They also would be extremely sensitive almost painfully when I was ovulating, almost a natural birth control alarm.
Yes the guys are more interested in playing with them even more so when I had a milk let down and started dripping or spraying on them.
Yes they just look cool when you are intending to draw attention to them. Put on a thin material shirt no bra and the biggest dangly or nipple shield jewelry. A white T-shirt or tank top with the right jewelry will in the gaze of even the most stubborn guy
Edith
Thanks for the information. I believe I will do it, and get nipple shields. My BR suggested I wear bells on my nipples to make music when I walk and a see though blouse to show them off when we go out. What is best for healing? Barbell's or hoops? A new adventure for me.

Piercings
Old 05-15-2023, 11:19 PM

Default Piercings

I found barbells didn’t catch on things as easily.
Going up a gauge or TWO after initial healing also reduced the accidental painful snags.
Also if you are looking to advertise your piercings the bigger gauge barbells easily show thru lacy bras and shirt combinations.
Going deeper in the nipple also gives you a fuller perky nipple look

Old 05-15-2023, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
I found barbells didn’t catch on things as easily.
Going up a gauge or TWO after initial healing also reduced the accidental painful snags.
Also if you are looking to advertise your piercings the bigger gauge barbells easily show thru lacy bras and shirt combinations.
Going deeper in the nipple also gives you a fuller perky nipple look
Thanks, I will do Barbells. They have ones with "U" shaped things to hang things from (chains, jewelry, bells, etc...) How long to heal up? Nicky says he will get me a thin shirt with the words "Yes, I have pierced nipples" on it to have me wear in public. He wants to see people's reactions--so do I. Thanks Edie, you have been a great help. What is the best gage for this? Let you know when Nicky sets up a time to have my Nipples done.

Pierced Nips
Old 05-16-2023, 01:47 PM

Default Pierced Nips

I Love Them. They enhance the ladies and build sensual momentum when used correctly