Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What is your opinion on Nose Rings?
Old 05-15-2023, 05:07 PM

Default What is your opinion on Nose Rings?

Where I work is a very conservative place, or at least it was. They hired a new girl out of college with a nose ring. I always thought such things were not permitted in the work place. Well, my BF Nicky came in to pick me up and saw the new employee . At dinner he said I would look hot with a nose ring. My mother had one when she was young, we have pictures of her, but let it close up when she was married. I have tried to keep my "Business Life" separate from my "Slut Life" but Nicky wants me to blend the two. I dress very professionally at work and do not show my tattoos but a nose ring would be impossible to hide and be right there for all to see. Nicky even talked to my mother about it (they get along really well, she likes him ) He said " Do you think Tootsie would look good with a nose stud?" This surprised Mom and she told him about her days with a nose ring. Nicky suggested she re-pierce her nose and it would look really "smoking hot" on her and suggested we both should get it done as a mother-daughter thing. We all laughed but I wonder what guys think of women with nose rings? Should I do this and would it impact my life in a good or bad way? What's your opinion on Nose rings?

Moms going to do it
Old 05-15-2023, 07:00 PM

Default Moms going to do it

I got a call from my mother. She has decided she's going to have her nose pierced! A stud on the left side of her nose! At her age! She asked if I would go with to the piercing shop? Nicky talked her into it. I may get it done too--a small diamond couldn't get me into too much trouble at work?

Personal choice
Old 05-16-2023, 04:56 PM

Default Personal choice

Hey, why not? If the new hire has one, I’d say go for it. It’s personal choice what you choose to wear at work…

However, if you have aspirations for an elevated position, having a nose piercing may impact your manager’s decision. Maybe consider the temporary type if they’re available?

Did it
Old 05-27-2023, 07:46 PM

Default Did it

Nicky took my Mom and I to the piercer today and bought us both a stud to wear and had our nostrils pierced and inserted in. He brought along an older black man, named Henry, to hold My Mother's hand. I took Nicky aside and asked it he was pimping my mother out? He answered, "Why should you have all the fun?" She hadn't had a man in a decade (there were rumor's of her and the widowed postman next door) We went out to dinner and "Henry" and My Mom were having a great old time remembering the Peace marches and Woodstock. A day later Nicky showed me some pictures Henry had sent him of my mother sucking on his cock! A day later henry sent a picture of my mother, in her bra, at the tattoo shop getting "Henry" and a crown tattooed to her upper arm! She seems to be having the time of her life. I had no problems at work because of my new nose stud (called a pin) and got some complements from the younger employees. No if I could only get the courage to show my tats off at work...

Old 06-01-2023, 08:17 AM

My opinion on nose rings is that they are a great way to express one's individual style and personality. They can be a great way to make a statement and can be quite fashionable. I think they look great on some people, but it's ultimately up to the individual to decide if they want to wear one or not.

Nose Rings Are Sexy
Old 06-02-2023, 09:34 AM

Default Nose Rings Are Sexy

Nose Rings Are Sexy

I like to look unique
Old 06-04-2023, 10:09 PM

Default I like to look unique

I like my nose ring and the way people look at me. It makes me special. My mother likes the stud she has as well. Her life has really changed every since Nicky introduced her to Henry. I was shocked to see she had his name tattooed on her upper arm. Henry took a picture of it and sent it to Nicky along with my mother giving him a blow job. She never told me or showed me her new addition until I asked her--then she showed it to me. Now that the weather is warmer Henry bought her some sleeveless tops to where when they go out to "show who she belongs too."
I asked why she has it on her arm where all can see it. She said that Henry wanted it put on her neck at first! She had to talk him into the arm. He still wants a spade on the back of her neck. He even wants her to pierce the other side of her nose so as to wear two studs! She said she might even do it too.

Now that the nose is done
Old 06-08-2023, 08:43 PM

Default Now that the nose is done

Nose is healing up and Nicky wants me to pierce my Nipples next, and tattoo big hearts on my nipples. I made the mistake of showing him a picture I found on the web of a woman who had done this and seeing how this excited me he wants me to do this as well. I have to admit I find the idea stimulating. He even drew big hearts on my Boobs to see how it would look. I wonder if tattooed Nipples would effect breast feeding when I have a baby?

Tags
nose rings, piercings, slut life., tattoos