Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blacked White Wife Life - Your Married Suburban Cum Whores V
Old 05-21-2023, 04:47 PM

Post Blacked White Wife Life - Your Married Suburban Cum Whores V

Hello My Hot Black Lover,

"Thanks for another hot week of my married white wife pussy getting CUMpletely filled full of your hot black seed. Seeing how my sissy husband responds to you when you message him the dirtiest details of our sexual trysts makes my pussy soaking wet. I enjoy the way you use my body for your pleasure. Watching your big black cock CUMpletely disappear inside me is so fucking hot."

"I told my sissy husband some of the things we did together. Not even the naughtiest, and I came home from a shopping trip with Rachael to him jerking off his less than stellar manhood in the bathroom. Of course Rachael and I used him like the cum sissy he is. Made him jerk off in front of us, while he told us his filthiest cum sissy fantasies. Then we used him CUMpletely until he couldn't handle it. Yet somehow, I catch him jerking off again this morning to me getting CUMpletely used by your black cock."

"I guess it didn't help much that we left an ocean for him to try and sleep in. Don't worry though, as soon as he gets back from work tonight, Rachael and I are going use him again. We enjoy sending snapshots of your black cock covered in both of our white wife pussy cum. Your sexual appetite for married pussy is damn addicting. The filthy ways you talk to us about our cum sissy bitch husbands only fuels our desire to be CUMpletely your suburban white wives."

"There's no reason to hide our sexual trysts. It's not like our sissy husbands haven't seen you CUMpletely owning both of our white wife fuckholes. OMFG, I can't believe I just said that. I know I enjoy sucking your black cock whether my husband is home or not. I do make him read the messages you send him, and before long he's all lathered up and over the moon horny."

"The mere fact that his prim and proper white wife is getting BLACK FUCKED BY MY VIRILE BLACK LOVER (YOU) gets him so worked up, I give him a pity suck off. Then bury his face in my black cock addicted white wife fuckholes, and make him eat my pussy as I moan your name repeatedly. Rachael does the same to her cuck sissy husband as well."

"You're a sick, twisted fuck with a sexual appetite for married pussy that makes our pussies soaking wet."

"This is our cuck sissy husbands fantasies getting played out regularly. It's hot getting fucked like a cheap whore by my hot black lover. Knowing Monday, Rachael and I will be back in the office, prim and properly dressed, replaying our dirty week of being your suburban white wife sex toys."

"My pussy is soaking wet writing you this."

"I'm about to go play with Rachael before you come by and use our white wife bodies for your pleasure."

"Rachael and I enjoy misbehaving with you."

"My husband said, "You're acting like an oversexed horny college cheerleader. I just sent him a snapshot of your black cock covered in my cunt cum. With a simple caption, "This is your fantasy honey I'm playing out. I can't help it that my hot black stud fucks me delirious, and I feel all that volumous black baby batter filling me up." His response, "FUCK ME!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ALREADY!!! SHIT!!! SO FUCKING HORNY! I HAVE TO CALM DOWN! FML!!"

"CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE. MY, I MEAN OUR MARRIED PUSSIES AWAIT YOUR BLACK COCK CUM FILLING. I LOVE MY HUSBAND. HOWEVER, BEING YOUR MARRIED WHORE COMPLETELY IS SO DAMN HOT. WATCHING OUR CUCKED HUSBANDS RESPOND TO YOU AFTER YOU HAVE MANHANDLED RACHAEL AND I IS TRULY SOMETHING TO BEHOLD!!!"

That's why Rachael and I don't mind being CUMplete suburban white wife fuckhole whores for you. This is lust sir, and that hard black rod of yours has two white wives anxiously awaiting your BLACK BABY BATTER. Can't wait to wrap my lips around your black cock and suck your black cock until MY FACE IS A CUMPLETE MESS OF YOUR LUST!!!

"YOUR PRECUM IS MORE THAN OUR CUCKED SISSY HUSBANDS CUM COMBINED. I KNOW IT'S MORE THAN MINE SIR. RACHAEL JUST SAID HER HUSBAND DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO HOW MUCH YOU CUM AS WELL."

"Wedding rings are staying on. I know that's one thing that you enjoy. The visual of our naked white wife body CUMpletely available to you as our respective wedding rings are always IN PLAIN SIGHT. Looking forward to another hot Sunday of being your suburban white wife fuckhole cumwhores!!!"

"See you a few!!!"

Always yours,

Rachael and Samantha