Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First anal taken by a BBC
Old 06-04-2023, 09:15 AM

Default First anal taken by a BBC

Any husbands watch, or wives take her first cock up her ass and it was by a BBC bull? I posted our story on another site but wondered if anyone had a similar experience.

Kellie loves her pussy filled with cocks and loves feeling them explode in her. I’ve tried to get her to do anal, but she says no. Even one of her favorite bulls tried but she said no and looked at me when I urged him to just do it, and she said
“He’ll rip me apart with his big cock and I’ll be in the hospital. How would you explain that to our family?”

But one bull who stayed too long one night I thought, 6 hours, finally did. He had fucked her hard, in every position on the bed, then picked her up and fucked her while standing then threw her on the bed. Moving up he shoved 3 fingers in her pussy and started slapping her face with his cock and slapping her clit at the same time saying
“Want more of my cock? Do you? Ask for it. Tell me you want me to fuck you and cum in you”.
To my surprise Kellie grabbed his cock and was bucking her hips up to meet his slapping her clit said
“Fuck me. Fuck me hard with your big cock.”
“Want my cum?” he asked now putting his cum covered fingers in her mouth.
“Tell hubby you want my cum in you”.
“Yes fill me with your cum “ she moaned as I watched him lean over her shoving his cock down her throat, choking her and making her orgasm as her firmly pinched her clit. Kellie never talks much during sex but this bull had her saying things I'd dream she' say to me.

4 hours in he brought her to me and shoved her mouth down on my cock and kept fucking her hard loudly saying
“Suck your man off while I cum in you. You love my cock. Tell him you love my cock going deep in you. . Tell him how big it is and you love me cumming in you” as he kept tucking her and slapping her ass.
He pulled her head up by the hair and she looked me in the eyes and said
“I love his cock. I love his cum in me. He’s got a big cock that hits me deeper than you can.”
He pushed her head back down on my cock and I exploded in her mouth, gaging her but she swallowed it all. He picked her from behind, still in her and carried her to the bed and lay on her forcing his cock deeper until finally cumming in her again.

When he stopped said she needed a break as her back was hurting.
“Want a massage? He said. I have my table in the car., telling us he did personal massages in homes for work. He went to his car and as he left I asked her if she’d had enough of his rough sex as her ass was red, mascara running and cum all over her face.
“I think I really need a massage now or my back will be bad tomorrow”. As I handed her another drink I asked her
“Are you okay with the slapping and gagging?”
“You’ll stop him if he goes too far right?” She asked.
“Too far? What’s too far?” She shrugged her shoulders and in he came with a massage table.
The next hour he worked her back top to bottom making her relaxed and enjoy it.
“The oils feel warm and relaxing” she said to me.
He flipped her over, moving her toward him at the end of the table and began working on her breast and arms then legs. He rubbed more oil on her inner thighs and up and down her ass, now placing her legs on his shoulders. Reaching back up to her breast he slid his cock back into her pussy making her sigh.
“She’s relaxed now. Pretty much asleep” he said.
He rubbed more oil on her thighs and I could see it running down her legs to her ass. Slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy, rubbed some of the oil on his cock and looked at me and said
“She like to be ass fucked?”. I shook my head no saying she always says no.
“These oils are relaxing and numbing. Watch”.
I moved close and saw him sliding his cock head easily into her ass. He stayed there as one hand worked on her nipples and the other rolling her clit. She started to buck up into him as she neared cumming and he began slowly fucking her ass with each movement of her hips.
“Damn she’s cumming and her ass is squeezing the fuck out of my cock”. I watched him start fucking her ass fast and hard making her cry out until he froze and said
“I’m fucking cumming in your wife’s virgin ass. And she’s loving it.” I watched as she reached up to pull him deeper and he just kept pumping in and out of my wife’s virgin ass.
“Mmmmm. It’s so hot and deep” she moaned.
He slowly pulled out and covered his cock with a towel and started wiping the oils off her pussy and ass. He quickly jumped I. The shower as she lie on her side passed out from the experience. He came out picked her up and put her in the bed, but no before showing me his cum running out of her pussy and ass.
“Let me know when you’re back in town and I’ll give her a longer massage and a few more tricks I have up my sleeve.” I thanked him and offered to pay him for the massage but he said she already paid him by giving him her virgin ass.
The next morning lying in bed hugging me, she didn’t recall anything after the massage started, too exhausted from getting fucked for hours and and the string drinks I made her, she said he made her very relaxed.
“He took your virgin ass last night” I said.
“No I would remember that. I would be in pain for sure “ she said.
“Well go empty your pussy so I can unload in you and you’ll feel his cum coming out of your ass too.”
She went in and closed the door and I heard her peeing and globs of cum hitting the water too.
She came out and quickly mounted me and said
“Sorry he did take my ass and cum in me, but it doesn’t hurt. Strange. Must have been the oils.”.
It didn’t take me long to cum in her and she fell on me and we slept for another 4 hours.

Sorry it’s long but what a first time it was for her to get fucked in the ass.

Anal
Old 06-04-2023, 10:12 AM

Default Anal

Mine wasn’t a bbc for my first but since I’ve had bbc only a couple times have I done anal. I’m still really tight so it’s a struggle at the best of times lol

Anal
Old 06-04-2023, 12:37 PM

Default Anal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty_time View Post
Mine wasn’t a bbc for my first but since I’ve had bbc only a couple times have I done anal. I’m still really tight so it’s a struggle at the best of times lol

Kellie still says no to anal even after that first BBC used his oils and came in her. Might have to find out where he is now and tell her he wants her again. She’ll probably say no anal, but I’ll have to tell her she enjoyed him before and really can’t say no when he takes her ass again.

Old 06-04-2023, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
Kellie still says no to anal even after that first BBC used his oils and came in her. Might have to find out where he is now and tell her he wants her again. She’ll probably say no anal, but I’ll have to tell her she enjoyed him before and really can’t say no when he takes her ass again.
Wow she’s brave lol. I wouldn’t have tried bbc for my first anal. It hurts enough in my pussy.

Anal
Old 06-04-2023, 02:31 PM

Default Anal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty_time View Post
Wow she’s brave lol. I wouldn’t have tried bbc for my first anal. It hurts enough in my pussy.
I guess the oils he used must have really numbed her ass. I didn’t see all he did with his oils but he probably was working some in her ass with his fingers while fucking her pussy. And with the drinks over 6 hours and her being exhausted just submitting to everything he did, she must have been relaxed enough to take his BBC.

Old 06-04-2023, 04:35 PM

I watched my first wife take BBCs up her ass on her first time doing anal. She was in a threesome with two black guys in a bar and they just decided they were going to do it. I made it a point to never interfere when I was allowed to watch so I just watched them do it.

She said no at first but the first guy did it anyway. By the time the second guy started fucking her ass, she was into it and pushing back against his dick.

Old 06-04-2023, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I watched my first wife take BBCs up her ass on her first time doing anal. She was in a threesome with two black guys in a bar and they just decided they were going to do it. I made it a point to never interfere when I was allowed to watch so I just watched them do it.

She said no at first but the first guy did it anyway. By the time the second guy started fucking her ass, she was into it and pushing back against his dick.
Same here. When Kelly is with her bulls, I don’t interfere and let them do what they want. If they are making her feel as good as they do, they can do what they want. I’m sure after her ass is stretched and there is enough lube it must feel good to them.