Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A Hot Wife Always Wears Stockings and Heels
Old 10-27-2023, 08:28 PM

Default A Hot Wife Always Wears Stockings and Heels

My hot wife would always wear her CFM outfit, which included thigh highs and heels, when attracting Black alpha males to her married white charms (37D-25-36). For the actual sex, she would strip down to her birthday suit, a smile and her heels spreading her legs to encourage her Black lover to fuck her and, if the timing is right, put a little Black bundle of joy in her married white belly.
Attached Thumbnails
STOCKNGS and HIGH HEELS DURING SEX??-my-wife-janet-s-cfm-outfit-100-effective-getting-her-fucked-bred.jpg   STOCKNGS and HIGH HEELS DURING SEX??-view-under-my-wife-janet-s-cfm-outfit-hot-wife-s-body-ready-commit-adultry-strangers-b.jpg   STOCKNGS and HIGH HEELS DURING SEX??-position.jpg   STOCKNGS and HIGH HEELS DURING SEX??-black-man-s-baby-makers-my-wife-s-pussy.jpg   STOCKNGS and HIGH HEELS DURING SEX??-4-months-after-being-bred-black-stranger-milk-starting-seep-now-working-nipples.jpg  

Old 04-26-2024, 11:36 AM

I think men really like heels and sexy lingerie. For example, from personal experience I can say that those who like daring lingerie will like obsessharness clothes. Leather harnesses look gorgeous on bare skin. I highly recommend you try it

Old 04-26-2024, 03:43 PM

For me that’s always been part of it, and something that I enjoy. It adds to the “naughtiness” of it. Leaving the house dressed in a way you wouldn’t normally dress and to the risk of being caught.