Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What is it ladies that turns you on about bbc
Old 07-06-2023, 03:55 PM

Default What is it ladies that turns you on about bbc

What is it that turns a white woman on to bbc? Is it the moves of a bbc or size or the contrast of skin color. What?? Just wondering!!

Old 07-06-2023, 06:36 PM

It's all of that and more. When I was 17, I started fucking black men. They were all alot older than me and it was very taboo back then. Which made it twice as exciting.

Old 07-06-2023, 10:18 PM

Would love to hear the hot details if you would like to share.

Old 07-07-2023, 02:11 AM

My first couple of experiences when I was much younger, were not about race or color at all.

However, 20 years later when I revisited interracial sex mostly to please my husband’s desire to watch, it was much different. I found there were several factors that added a new level of excitement. Being older I felt the ‘taboo’ of the situation more than when I was young and single. It felt like it was more about pure sex, instead of a relationship. I can totally let go of any inhibitions and concentrate on total enjoyment for me and my partner now. It gives me the pleasure of being as slutty as I want without any feeling of guilt or judgement.

Another bonus is I love being that woman everyone would “least suspect”.

Jenn

Old 07-08-2023, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayingMILF50 View Post
My first couple of experiences when I was much younger, were not about race or color at all.

However, 20 years later when I revisited interracial sex mostly to please my husband’s desire to watch, it was much different. I found there were several factors that added a new level of excitement. Being older I felt the ‘taboo’ of the situation more than when I was young and single. It felt like it was more about pure sex, instead of a relationship. I can totally let go of any inhibitions and concentrate on total enjoyment for me and my partner now. It gives me the pleasure of being as slutty as I want without any feeling of guilt or judgement.

Jenn
And as a white man I find it very exciting and sexually arousing for a woman to indulge in this lifestyle for many reasons and that woman who nobody would expect being open to this and embracing her slutty side is even hotter.

What is it
Old 07-09-2023, 02:35 AM

Wink What is it

Some will say size, others will say technique. For me after over 20 yrs both make it pleasurable but it’s more the combination of the old taboo and contrasting color against my pale skin.
The ultimate satisfaction happens when he releases himself in me and I know I have surrendered my most intimate place willingly for a black man’s pleasure

Old 07-09-2023, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayingMILF50 View Post

Jenn
This is a very thoughtful response and probably honest and would reflect mine. Rather than dispute any of it I would add a little context for me. I grew up in a predominantly black are and went to a predominantly black HS. I would have probably dated someone in HS but it was not really a thing there. Yes, there were a few girls who did, and we heard all the banter and talked about the prowess of black men. Still, I only slept with 2 guys before going into the marines. I had thought the sex was not all that great and I would think about the conversations I would hear from girls who were dating black men. I was on my 3rd while in the marines a black friend of my boyfriend decided he wanted to seduce me while my boyfriend was deployed. When he did it, he was all about letting me know this was not about relationship this was just lust and 2 people satisfying each other physically and experimenting.

I guess I write all of this to say she is correct. It just being about the sex and physical pleasure is a big part of it. Being that person that no one expects you are. Being free to do it knowing you have a partner that takes great pleasure in satisfying you and is well equipped for the task at hand.

All the things you mention in the original post just add to the fact the taboo the contrast surrendering to them. Added together it is all very exotic and addictive.

Last edited by Discreet_Ga_Wife; 07-09-2023 at 03:17 PM..

Old 07-10-2023, 01:38 PM

That's what I try to tell my wife it's not relationships it's enjoying getting off on HISDIck and enjoying his body. She told me she wants to fuck a bbc. She just want take that step. I don't know what she's afraid of. That would be the ultimate turn on.i know her and she would love it.

Old 07-25-2023, 10:50 PM

IS THIS A REAL SITE FOR THE LADIES OR JUST THE MEN. COME ON LADIES TELL ME more bout what you like in bbc???? I'd love to hear that.

Old 08-03-2023, 12:21 PM

Size is a big part of it. The way they take control, their dominance, their ability to recuperate quickly, their raw sexual power.