Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have you ever...
Old 07-09-2023, 09:48 AM

Default Have you ever...

had sex with someone that you were unattracted to? Ifso, why.
I'll start; YES. I've had sex with quite a few married women who were cheating on their husbands and I wasn't necessarily attracted to them. Ultimately it was my decision but I was baited into it. The women loved to blame their husbands for the reason they were cheating or wanted to cheat. It was always the husband was cheating and how unfair it was to them. 😂

Old 07-09-2023, 02:51 PM

I can honestly say that I have never had sex with someone I was not attracted to. Granted I have had sex with someone I initially got to know without it even being a thought. You know physically not really my thing but not just deformed ugly just kind of normal looking I guess you would call it but certainly not just a put off or grossly obese. I guess my point is what you would consider attracted to. Some people have a way of becoming more attractive when you get to know them. I guess ultimately, they would not be unattractive then. It is hard to imagine having sex with someone you do not find attractive in some kind of way even if that way is just the arrangement. This is known as the beer goggles exception without the beer googles. Or the us girls are all prettier at closing time exception. Or probably in your case the I like wrecking married white women exception.

Last edited by Discreet_Ga_Wife; 07-09-2023 at 02:54 PM..

Old 07-09-2023, 09:53 PM

Oh, yes. Swinging can put either spouse in the position to ‘take one for the team’. Only a couple of times and those weren’t too bad.
Been asked too many times for a charity or mercy fuck. No thanks.

Jenn

Have I ever
Old 07-11-2023, 03:45 AM

Default Have I ever

As mentioned above, now ex hubby and I started swinging at his suggestion shortly after we became empty nesters in our early 40’s.
We met with 8 total couples over a few months time. For him I think it was a conquest thing more than seeing or hearing me with another man.
Ultimately only two of the couples were more than a one time thing. I can say that I used every trick I knew on several occasions to get the guy off as quickly as possible rather than just laying there with the guy endlessly thrusting and small talking.

Old 07-11-2023, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet_Ga_Wife View Post
I can honestly say that I have never had sex with someone I was not attracted to. Granted I have had sex with someone I initially got to know without it even being a thought. You know physically not really my thing but not just deformed ugly just kind of normal looking I guess you would call it but certainly not just a put off or grossly obese. I guess my point is what you would consider attracted to. Some people have a way of becoming more attractive when you get to know them. I guess ultimately, they would not be unattractive then. It is hard to imagine having sex with someone you do not find attractive in some kind of way even if that way is just the arrangement. This is known as the beer goggles exception without the beer googles. Or the us girls are all prettier at closing time exception. Or probably in your case the I like wrecking married white women exception.
Men have sex with women they find unattractive all the time-for whatever reason. For me it was usually the coaxing and the married women egging it on. I personally like my lovers to be voluptuous but that's my preference. A female doesn't have to be obese to be hideous. I know quite a few BBWs that are curvaceous. I know females who are well within the stated bmi levels and they're still hideous. So for me it doesn't have anything to do with size; it has everything to do with shape. There was a female on my last job who looked like the predator from movie series. She was built like a man; small breast; baseball bat legs; flat ass. One year I overheard her talking with another co-worker about how she wanted to "step out" on her husband at the time. Some time after that she began flirting with me; when it comes to flirting I'll flirt with any woman whether I'm attracted to her or not because I'm always intiqued by the notion and the reason for the flirting. The second year the flirting became heavier and our conversations would start off one way and always end up on a sexual topic or act, which I thought was a bit juvenile but I guess this was her way of reeling me in. The third year she began describing what she liked having done to her-"I love having my ass smacked"- "I enjoy having my pussy ate up"-"I'm always wet". Then she started telling me what she liked to do-"I'm a dick sucking artist"- "I would love to swallow your sperm"-"whatever you want to try I'm mostly open"-"I had a dream of us in a sixty-nine position". The fourth year we were fucking. I wasn't thinking about this woman; I wasn't dreaming about this woman; I wasn't daydreaming about this woman; I would rarely look at this woman. I had zero sexual thoughts about this woman until she instilled those notions in my head. I did play along with her assertions but I didn't initiate our interactions nor did I encourage her to cheat. This happens often in the work place and it's usually the married women who are the initiators. How do I come to such a conclusion? Because I've been the recipient of it numerous times and I've witness it happen to other men in the work place over the years. This is just one of the ways it happens and I have countless of other stories about married woman. As a matter of fact I could've had sex with quite a few more women on that job but it would've just crowded up my already hectic schedule.