Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Frying the catfish
Old 07-17-2023, 05:40 PM

Default Frying the catfish

We all know that many of the “ladies” here are really dudes who get off on playing games. There are also some females here who are just making up stories with no intention of going any further. I completely understand that much of this is just a fantasy for many folks. But I’m wondering why the obvious frauds aren’t called out and flamed. Seems like if they got negative feedback they might cease and desist from that fuckery. There is a fiction section in the forum where folks can live out their wants and desires in print. But let’s leave the this section for actual folks doing actual things.

🥂

Agreement
Old 07-17-2023, 06:31 PM

Default Agreement

This website has become a joke in some cases. I have called out or questioned many of these people on here. Some have left! Maybe they need to get a real life with real situations and conflicts. Oh well, keep moving forward Brother!

frauds
Old 07-18-2023, 08:25 PM

Default frauds

I have been invited to play with 2 couples, 3 females and a male. I had gotten a hotel room on 6 occasions only to have no one show up. I had a great weekend on those occasions anyway and got to explore new environments so it wasn't a total waste.

Last edited by terryeddie65; 07-18-2023 at 09:21 PM..

Old 07-18-2023, 09:24 PM

I agree even the woman are fake, better off at your local bar then finding real people here