Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ho-hum Marital sex
Old 12-04-2023, 01:59 PM

Angry Ho-hum Marital sex

If you are like most married couples, after time the sexual part of your relationship begins to fade. Maybe it's due to careers, family, or lack of desire. But it does. I had been with two men before meeting my husband, I was 23 and gave up my virginity to a man 26. Our sex was great ,or i thought it was. we split after 8 months and then a dry spell. I met a married man and began an affair that lasted almost a year. He taught me what sex was really about and taught me new things, i had never dreamed about. He moved to florida and silly me I chased after him,not wanting to lose the sex we had. He broke it off quickly and I wasleft alone. Next chapter. Met a charming man and we had sex that first nite(I think I was starving for it) He did something no man had ever done,he went down on me(oral sex). WOW!!! I married him and we began our life together. As long as he was willing to go down on me I was ok with his so so intercourse. I was willing to allow him to enter me ,IF he first ate me. Ahead now 23 years. Still in love with him and would NEVER think of leaving him. Sex? well that drifted slowly to an occasional union. Things were about to change for me ,things I had never thought of doing. And that's another story, I would like to hear how others have coped with this same problem

Old 12-04-2023, 04:29 PM

We didn't had that situation..we started swinging soon after marriage which turned to cuckolding fast so my sex life have been always spicy