Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for Couples
Old 02-03-2024, 04:19 PM

Default Question for Couples

About 3 years into our marriage my wife started dropping hints to her past that I wasn’t aware of. After too many glasses of wine she told me she loved me and I was a good father to her kid and good provider but just didn’t do it for her in the bedroom. She eventually told weeks later that I have a small cock compared to other white boys and I’m tiny compared to the black guys she had been with. She told me she has slept with about 10 other guys before me. I was devastated but we have no prenup and she told me if I divorced her she’s keeping the house. I thought about it and it would be my second divorce. I accepted the fact she would have other lovers but she promised to be discreet about it. She’s really into tall black guys and that’s why we are on here. I now find myself several years later sexually aroused when she goes on dates and can’t wait to see how she looks going out. But I’m also sexually frustrated a lot because she gives me less and less sex over time. I haven’t had a blow job in years. Do other couples experience this and how long into your marriage did you wife come out and admit she sees other guys because you can’t satisfy her?

I know my wife has
Old 02-04-2024, 12:22 PM

Default I know my wife has

but she has only admitted it a couple of times after one time things.
We didn't meet until mid life so I knew she had many men before me and told me she had dated black guys in college.
Also know she had a long time affair with a married black co-worker who had over twice as much cock as me but she never would admit it..
She has always said my little premature ejaculating dick satisfied her but know she was lying but we have been together over 32 years so I am OK with her getting what she needs on the side.

Old 02-05-2024, 03:14 PM

I absolutely love my husband and he gets all the sex he wants but I also serve a Black Dom once or twice a week as I am submissive I have the best of both worlds an adoring husband and a loving Dom what girl could ask for anything more?
I wish every girl and couple could find what works best for them but sometimes that just don't happen I hope you and your wife find what works for you all the best Vikkie

Old 02-05-2024, 03:31 PM

Wish I could get well endowed black guy for my wife in Surrey UK

Old 02-06-2024, 05:30 AM

My wife had black lovers before me and we were monogamous for four years but thanks to my encouragement and this site, she went back to black!! She loves the contrast and of course, the bbc! So now when we make love, we invite one of her lovers to spend the night and he gets to go first while I watch, then I get sloppy seconds! This turns both of us on!! As you can tell, I'm still Susan's # 1 ( her soul mate) but her main sex partners are black men ( as it should be) But I always get my turn!!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 02-06-2024 at 05:35 AM..

Old 02-07-2024, 09:47 PM

I love my husband and Ive only ever been with him but I definitely know that I want a big bbc to show me how it feels to actually cum during sex. Theres just something special about black cock and Im really hoping I can experience it myself soon

Old 02-08-2024, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayugiman View Post
I love my husband and Ive only ever been with him but I definitely know that I want a big bbc to show me how it feels to actually cum during sex. Theres just something special about black cock and Im really hoping I can experience it myself soon
How do you know BBC is special if you've never had one?

Old 02-08-2024, 06:59 PM

Dm for bbc

Old 02-09-2024, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayugiman View Post

I love introducing MWW to the pleasures of BBC and teaching them that they can cum during intercoure (and several times). If you come to NY, hit me up!

Old 02-11-2024, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr06904 View Post
I love introducing MWW to the pleasures of BBC and teaching them that they can cum during intercoure (and several times). If you come to NY, hit me up!
I would be happy to. Let me know if your interested and if so tell me your socials