Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Nurses in Africa
Old 02-09-2024, 08:30 PM

Default White Nurses in Africa

im going back a few years but when I were younger in Gabarones botswana Africa we used to get nurses from the uk checking on families in our town.
in those days we were not allowed to look a white woman in the eyes also we were shy to do this but also trouble if we did. This didnt mean anything to these nurses because they were there to help and were not interested in stupid rules.
most were older and bigger women but one liked me a lot...lol
She showed me so much and for me to have a mature married white lady was exciting and a great experience. She had 4 kids and husband back in the uk but I think she felt lonely.
i were so young and in africa we start young but Id never really been with one black gurl.
there are nights we went at it all night long I came in her many times she liked I could stay hard for a long time...lol
i am writing this as I am now in Vancouver and am interested if any other african man experienced this also.
i dont think many white women know how we appreciate a white women opening themselves to us even to this day.

Old 02-13-2024, 03:23 PM

"in those days we were not allowed to look a white woman in the eyes"

Unbelievable

Old 03-10-2024, 10:39 AM

More and more white women have interests at african/black men. They know that african/black men are superior and only they can satisfy them complete.
Mostly the white women or wifes fall in love when they taste a BBC.
In my case the family roles changed after he moved in the house.
He became her new husband and also the father of the kids.
I became her little daughter - baby - also chemically castrated, because mommy should only get black babies from him.
The former sons started to call only him with daddy and stoped to call me daddy.
The former daughter is 18 now and she became my aunt - aunt Lisa. She is also the babysitter of the black babies and me

Old 03-11-2024, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little girl Benita View Post
More and more white women have interests at african/black men. They know that african/black men are superior and only they can satisfy them complete.
Mostly the white women or wifes fall in love when they taste a BBC.
In my case the family roles changed after he moved in the house.
He became her new husband and also the father of the kids.
I became her little daughter - baby - also chemically castrated, because mommy should only get black babies from him.
The former sons started to call only him with daddy and stoped to call me daddy.
The former daughter is 18 now and she became my aunt - aunt Lisa. She is also the babysitter of the black babies and me

Thats right

Old 03-11-2024, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernoncc10 View Post
im going back a few years but when I were younger in Gabarones botswana Africa we used to get nurses from the uk checking on families in our town.
in those days we were not allowed to look a white woman in the eyes also we were shy to do this but also trouble if we did. This didnt mean anything to these nurses because they were there to help and were not interested in stupid rules.
most were older and bigger women but one liked me a lot...lol
She showed me so much and for me to have a mature married white lady was exciting and a great experience. She had 4 kids and husband back in the uk but I think she felt lonely.
i were so young and in africa we start young but Id never really been with one black gurl.
there are nights we went at it all night long I came in her many times she liked I could stay hard for a long time...lol
i am writing this as I am now in Vancouver and am interested if any other african man experienced this also.
i dont think many white women know how we appreciate a white women opening themselves to us even to this day.
Trust me I do know how much youll apprciate it. One of best kinks is getting with ablack guy and being his first white, and super open to anything he wants. It turns me on so much how much ill rock his world