Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blacking my white girlfriends out
Old 02-17-2024, 09:31 PM

Default Blacking my white girlfriends out

So I came looking for a forum for this. I've successfully blacked multiple girlfriends now. I can post details to help black men get more white pussy, and I can help other white cucks to groom their girlfriends into black dick sluts.

I have so many stories. I don't know where to begin.

My first girlfriend (little petite pale girl in high school)
Old 02-17-2024, 10:45 PM

Default My first girlfriend (little petite pale girl in high school)

Ok, so how I arrived here began with my first GF.

She went to a different and racially mixed school. She told me about black kids who would grab her ass and boobs in school. She was 5 ft tall 110 pounds and really pale white and preppy.

She told me one black student, a football player took her into a bedroom at a HS party and was fondling her while she was on ecstacy. He opened her shirt, took her bra down, and was deep kissing her. He pulled out his dick and pushed it to her lips...she began sucking it..he pulled her panties down under her skirt and had unprotected sex and came inside her.

He never talked to her after fucking her and getting her pregnant. She had a miscarriage.

Before I knew the truth about my GF, she portrayed this as her being a victim of some sort.

I discovered she actually was addicted to dominant black dick, and it would still take awhile until we both understood that it was true, and also a good thing. ☘️+♠️=❤️

Last edited by FuckmyGirlfriend2; 02-18-2024 at 12:51 AM..

Tags
black, girlfriend, white