Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-23-2024, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic3 View Post
She had dramatic change. new sexy clothes, new hair style and color and definitely feels more empowered.
She has started a new period in her life where she feels sexual and desires again, as when you first met. We get into routines and over the years forget or get too busy to take the time to connect emotionally and intimate with each other. She has found that with her BBC lovers who make her feel desired again and will keep eturning to them for that reinforcement.
We encountered issues with Kellie becoming intimate with one bull that almost broke us up after 6 years of marriage but she realized it wasn’t really worth giving up her family life for hard cock. We had to talk a lot about what we wanted to do going forward and how we would make sure she was satisfied and filled by other guys. Now she enjoys different sizes and shapes of BBC and how they make her feel and they give her amazing orgasms but always comes home to me or I video and take pics to share with her bull later. No deep emotional connection just deep pussy fucking.

Old 03-27-2024, 01:42 PM

Unfortunately, we are heading for a divorce. This was a fantasy that spiraled out of control

Old 03-28-2024, 02:20 PM

We have been married 10 years and I have been a hot wife since the start. He loves how men want me and I love choosing the most gorgeous to meet. We keep it simple. He helps me decide which men, what sexy clothes to buy/wear. Any new guy usually gets a quick call from hub before I leave and it almost always ends with "Enjoy my gorgeous wife, fuck her senseless and send her home wrecked". That call lets the guy and me know I have a proud and loving husband. We are very lucky.

Beautiful
Old 04-01-2024, 08:55 PM

Default Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonking View Post
My wife and I have been married for 52 years (first and only marriage for both of us). Prior to our wedding day, we made a joint commitment to have our marriage follow a hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle. Sex is solely between my wife and her Black boyfriends for the purposes of giving her carnal pleasure and breeding her. Love is strictly between the two of us as husband and wife (soulmates). We are always honest and forthcoming with each other. We have had disagreements, but we have a joint commitment to never retire for the night until disagreements are resolved (usually through compromise). We are both sexually submissive to Black men, but neither of us will be owned by or a slave to a Black man. The same applies to each of us to the other.

We understand that the telling of our good fortune comes too late for those writers who face the collapse of their marriages. However, we are always optimistic that they may find a way to remake those marriages. Bill & Jan
A beautiful marriage of white slaves to superior black. Only way i could be with another white.