Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Women pressuring White Women
Old 02-23-2024, 06:33 AM

Default Black Women pressuring White Women

A little while ago, FuckmyGirlfriend2 posted this:

" My girlfriend worked with horny old men at a nursing home

18, her first job out of high school was at a nursing home. She wanted to be a nurse eventually.

Her black female co-workers and manager used to make her pretty, petite, pale, privileged ass clean up after the creepiest and grossest geezers. She would get fondled by them. The black ladies told her to give oral sex to a couple of the men, because they would pay for it. She felt pressured and she's submissive, so she sucked the old geezers' dicks. My girlfriend and the black co-workers would take turns over the weeks. They pressured her to have vaginal sex with the old men, and one time the geezer undid and pulled down her scrub pants and started fingering her while she was sucking his dick. She got turned on by that, and got up on his bed, straddled him, and put his dick inside her raw. It wasn't very hard and he came quickly. I knew after that, she really had no limits lol.

Same girl as my other stories by the way, and TRUE"

So I am wondering if anyone else has stories of Black women pressuring White women to service Black men.

Worked at two nursing homes.
Old 02-23-2024, 07:16 AM

Default Worked at two nursing homes.

Never witnessed or heard of any black women pressuring white women into sex. They didn't have to; most would just fuck for their own inhibitions. All of the white women Ive had sex with at the nursing homes were married; could've had sex with quite a few more but they just didn't turn me on. I've also had sex with black married women. I don't know what it is about the women working in nursing homes; hospitals; retirement facilities, etc., but they just seem like the biggest whores. 😁

Old 02-23-2024, 02:44 PM

It's true that healthcare workers are the sluttiest. They have an instinct to comfort and caretake people...make them feel good.