Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-07-2024, 08:03 PM

My black lovers always cum inside me and there is nothing better than the feeling of their cock deep inside me and they filling me with their cum! I always try to ensure they are fully pleasured when with me.

Must be a Georgia thing
Old 04-10-2024, 11:25 AM

Default Must be a Georgia thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shessuchawhore View Post
My husband thinks i am. I got caught with another man (black) by him. he was going to surprise me by picking me up from work. caught me sucking off a co worker in the parking lot. we didn't see him walk up to the car. my co work unloaded a huge amount of cum in my mouth and swallowing as much as i could still had some dripping out of my mouth. i looked up and he was there. he turned around and left. Didn't know what to do after work go home or what. I did go home and he was waiting. he asked how i likes the taste of a big black cock and it's cum. I was kind of shocked at what he said next . he said i looked so good with that black cock stuffed in my mouth and when he saw me swallowing that huge load he came in his pants. he also said he had to jerk off twice sense he got home thinking of what he saw. asked me if he had one of his friends (black) visit us would i suck him off while i watched. i did and it cot so hot that he end up with his big cock in my pussy.
I knew my wife and her younger black co-worker from Conyers were getting together but I was driving nights and never caught them. She never would admit so I asked him and he told me he had been fucking her even before we got married. I never told her he had confided in me because I didn't want her to stop fucking him. Like your husband I used to cum in my pants just thinking of him fucking her with his bigger and younger black cock.

Old 04-10-2024, 11:25 PM

from the very first time i was with a black man, it all goes unplanned. I know I should be using condoms, but get so turned on, giving myself to a black man , spreading my legs for a black man, in the moment, I don't even give it a thought, feeling that huge black cock so deep, feeling the warmth filling me as he cums, my orgasems so intense, can feel my pussy sucking at his cock, milking the cum from his balls. I want that moment to last forever. Knowing born a woman , it's what I was born to do, accept a mans gift. Black men's gifts come with fireworks and pleasure, I can't get enough.