Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

will i become addicted ?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:47 AM

Default will i become addicted ?

i want to get fucked by a black cock .i want to try it bareback because i want it to be a time to remember but from experience do most of the ladies become addicted ?

Last edited by ciara6969; 06-08-2010 at 08:32 PM..

addicted
Old 06-08-2010, 06:30 AM

Default addicted

After looking at your profile and all the breathtakingly beautiful pictures I can tell you something for sure.....The Black Bull who gets to be with you will be the one who gets addicted....you are a stone fox.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM

Ciara,The saying is so true"Once you go black you never go back" i went black 12 years ago and have been with countless black men since then most bareback, its so addictive i love it with a passion black men are so sexy!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 01:54 PM

Ciara,

All previous posters are correct..."once you go black there is no turning back". I am a total black cock addict and proud of it. Going bareback is the ONLY way to go. The feeling of having a big black cock 9" up inside you and shooting hot cum into you is like the most powerful drug. There is no white man on the planet who can give you that incredible sexual pleasure.

Quite possibily
Old 06-08-2010, 03:01 PM

Default Quite possibily

I'm with all the others who have replied so far - it is one hell of a powerful emotion when you are taken by a black man.

I'm not saying that I could never give it up but it would be a difficult job.

I love seeing and feeling my married pussy stuffed full of black cock and when they cum inside you - it blows me away. They do more for me than hubby has ever been able to.

xxHelen

Video it
Old 06-08-2010, 07:20 PM

Default Video it

Ciara, make sure to video "your first BBC" cause you and hubby will enjoy watching it over and over again. As for becoming "a-dick-ted",,,,,,,lets just hope so.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM

I would say just make sure you and your husband are up for it. Its almost certain your black man will have a large cock. Will your husband be ok with that?
If so then make sure he is clean if your going bareback.
There is a joy and excitement in taking another cock. So all I can say is try it. Enjoy it and if you do..have fun!!
And if you do. Then let him cum deep in that hot body!!

Old 06-10-2010, 12:19 PM

I wish you luck. If your first Bull is even half as good as most Blacks you will indeed become hooked. You really should take your time and find the Blackest skinned one you can and the most powerful for your first however. Then you will understand the power of the Black cockmaster. There is a sensation that they give you like no other when you understand their desire to seed a Black baby in you and mark you

Old 06-10-2010, 05:47 PM

Wow from one extreme to the other. Just have fun!

Old 06-20-2010, 01:55 PM

You will become addicted, but that's not a bad thing! Getting used to sexual pleasure coming from other than your spouse will be hard, but it's the right thing to do. You get BBC, he gets a life of humiliation and lonely wanking. But that's how it is suposed to be! Go for it.