Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

question about rimming
Old 06-16-2010, 06:56 PM

Default question about rimming

Hi black guys and white females,

first of all i have been seeing a bbc for past 3 weeks now and i must admit it has changed my life like anything .... the sex has been better than anything i could imagine with my white hubby ...

now heres the issue -
last nite i was sleeping with my bbc when he said that i was ready to take the next level. i didnt quite understand what he said. he then said that i was ready to have some salad and i still didnt figure it out.

he then got up, turned his back to me and opened his ass cheeks. i was a lil confused since i wasnt sure what i should do. thats when he said that if i needed to see him hard, i should rim him by using my tongue.

now i have never done anything like this before and was scared. eventually after a lil forcing i managed to touch his ass with my tongue but i threw up. he took it as an insult and left the house after 5 minutes. he hasnt called me today (he generally calls everyday).

any suggestion what i should do?

thanks.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:01 AM

I would be more than happy to rim you baby. But that's because rimming a woman ass is something I really enjoy and desire to do because it turns me on and make me very hard. But you should never ever be forced to do something sexually you don't want to do or have no desire to. If rimming a man ass is something you have wanted to try. Then go ahead and try it. But if he's upset at you for not enjoying it then he's just being a jerk. Do you swallow his load? Do you let him fuck your ass? How would you feel if he was to puke after eating your pussy? Not everyone enjoy the smell of a pussy. Would you stop calling him? Unless you have some fantasy of being forced to do something. Then you should not have to put up with the drama.

forget him
Old 06-19-2010, 10:33 AM

Default forget him

If he is being a jurk about it then forget about him. There are other guys who would like to be with you.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:27 AM

He should respect you in the bedroom.. Everyone needs to be comfortable with what is going on.

rimming, yes and no
Old 08-16-2010, 01:35 PM

Default rimming, yes and no

Lots of Black Guys are really into getting rimmed. I've had more than a few black bulls as my lovers now but I didn't even know what rimming was when I began. I'd always been with guys that were white like me, and it just wasn't something I had ever done. I was also accustomed to white guys eating my pussy, which is something lots of black guys won't do, saying they are not licking where another man's cock has been, that it would be like sucking their cock after the fact. Well, I was really surprised at the differences. I didn't know how to react as it's sort of a cultural difference I guess, or maybe I am just coming out of a sheltered existence. I've never had my pussy eaten by a black man, my white Sissy Hubby does that for me. I have learned to give a rim job, and I have learned how to take it Anal and that anal can feel good, so good it's like having two pussies if the guy knows what he is doing. Black guys are just so much better at filling me with what I need so bad that I am willing to learn new things. Like you, I thought it sort of gross when it was first presented, but I learned I sort of liked it. There are jerks in every race, so you'll have to decide if it's something you want to try and not feel forced, unless you like that sort of thing, sometimes I do. There is one thing for sure for a woman, there are always men of every race out there that want what we got down there, so don't let a jerk really force you. Think about it and just decide if it's something you would like to try and then just tell him yes or no.

Old 08-16-2010, 02:04 PM

I think white women rimming black mens assholes are a wonderful thing....truly a peice of sexual art!!! But that dick head bbc lover it not a real man....and kick him to the curb because u never force anyone too do anything they haveint ever tryed! And too get upset and leave ......fuck him sweetie cause that's not real man shit! For starters always use whip cream or ice cream chocolate syrup or something sweet that you like tasting! Never do it right out until u because a pro and really love doing it

Old 08-16-2010, 04:45 PM

if u dont want to then dont do it.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM

Personally unless he's gross I think it's a very nice gesture of the respect he deserves

Rimming
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 PM

Default Rimming

well you either get off on it or you don't. as a novice, i never thought i could rim a guy, but after being with some really hot bbc's that loved it, now i love it - with the right guy. so, if u really like this guy - get a hold of him and tell him u want to see him - or maybe he is just an ass (no pun intended) for not understanding - so let him go - believe me there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Old 08-16-2010, 08:04 PM

I agree with previous comments that if you don't want to do it, then don't. He should respect that. Personally, I love rimming, using my tongue on a black mans ass. I know he enjoys it and I want him to be satisfied. However, it isn't for everyone and some just never get into it. He should know that. Dump him. There are plenty of other fine bbc's around.