Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

We need ideas, please help!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM

Default We need ideas, please help!

My wife and i have been playing since we met 8 years ago. We have tried most everything and love it. I want to play a little game and would like to see if you can help. I'm looking for "situation" that i can give my wife to act out that would be a big turn on for both of us. Couple ideas i have are:

** go to the beach for a day with her bbc lover and take some photos on the beach hanging out

** go to the local night club and try to get fuck by a minimum of 2 guys. Together or separate.

I am looking forwarded to seeing the ideas. I will post pictures if we use the idea. Thanks for writing!

Old 03-31-2020, 03:10 PM

have them go to a clothing store and she tries on lingerie and the fuck in the dressing room

Old 03-31-2020, 04:52 PM

Rent s boat while at the beach and let het and the bbc have fun all over the boat.. Have him take her from every angle especially on the bowle of the boat.
Many ideas to think of on a boat.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:34 PM

Have one or more guys waiting for her at a hotel room. You drive her to the hotel, go to their room and knock on the door. When they answer the door, take her inside. Have her strip and you leave with all her clothing. Tell her you will be back in two to three hours and she should do whatever they guys want while you are gone.

We've
Old 04-01-2020, 04:05 PM

Default We've

We've done this recently.
We purposely go to a restaurant / bar that has a mix of black and white patrons.
If there is a black man that is appealing to me I talk it over with my husband and
if he's on board ( he always is ) the game is on. If the man that turns me on is
sitting in a booth with other black men it is actually better. That way I can say hello
and introduce myself. Sometimes my husband will go to the booth with me and
open the conversation, like the time three big well built black men were sitting in
a booth. Two were sitting on one side and the other was sitting on the other. My
husband said," Hi, you guys look like professional NFL players. " To our surprise one of
them was a former NFL player and he was the one sitting by himself, so I slid into
the booth and asked my husband to take a picture of me and him. I put my arm
around him and under the table of the booth I rested my hand on this totally hot
black man's thigh. My husband took a couple of pics. I asked my husband if he
minded if I sat with these guys for a few minutes and he said loud enough for the
three of them to hear, " No, I don't mind at all. Have a good time."
To make a long story short, not only did I have a good time, the NFL hotty took
both me and my husband out to the parking lot to see his Lincoln Navigator with
the blacked out windows. I got in the front seat and my husband got in the back.
After we talked for a few minutes my husband left. He said he had to go to the
bathroom, but I knew that was my cue to make my move, which I did.
He is married, but after that first meeting we've been meeting at motels and at
our house, especially when my husband is gone. I don't know whether all former
NFL players are like this guy, but his performance in bed was that of a champion.
This is just one scenario that we've used.