Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How does a DP feel??
Old 06-27-2010, 01:09 PM

Question How does a DP feel??

Hi there,

I am looking for a woman who had experience with a DP from 2 bulls, I am dying to try it out one time if i find my bulls but i never had it double so i would like to know how it feels and how the experience was..

Thanks already for the interest, and i can't wait to hear the news

xx A

DP
Old 06-27-2010, 02:13 PM

Default DP

The way ur question reads leads me to believe that ur either very naieve or most likely a guy n I'm leaning to ur being a white guy.

Inquiring minds want to know
Old 07-03-2010, 11:14 PM

Default Inquiring minds want to know

Jen 26-469, Restylex not necessarily a guy! I want to know too! And I'm certainly not a guy (wanna' see my 44F's?)

So, would someone let us know? And---how should one prepare for anal?

Old 07-04-2010, 11:38 AM

been wondering for too long too.. lol.. always been mindblowing to watch it in videos, and now really curious.. So, anyone ???

Old 07-05-2010, 05:13 PM

Don't be stingy with the lube.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:52 PM

well, as a guy that has been on the giving side of a DP or two, I can tell you it is fanfuckingtastic!!!

my last GF was into just about anything. She loved to fuck. Didnt matter if it was her face, pussy or ass... I even started calling her PAM... for Pussy Ass Mouth. One day I had two guys I could rely on to show up. So I planned a lill 3 guys on her party.

She was on her knees on one guy, I got behind her and pushed my cock up her ass, and she went WILD!!! as long as we had out cocks in her, she couldnt keep the noise down. It wasnt long before her first DP turned into air tight!!! and she just couldnt get enough!!!!

So, ya gotta love to fuck, ANY HOLE!!! and have an extra guy there to use as a gag when you start screaming. it will keep the neighbors from calling the cops.

Ohh and like Meredith said, use LUBE!

Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 PM

It really helps to be totally relaxed and with someone you trust. The first time I experienced anal sex I really enjoyed it immensely. My boyfriend (now my husband) was very gentle and patient with me and did a lot of teasing to my ass and clit. He had me nearly begging him to fuck me there before he had even tried any penetration. And when he finally did I orgasmed so hard and so intensely it just blew my mind. He fucked my ass for at least 20 minutes before he finally came inside me. I came so many times I lost count.

The next few times we had anal sex he slid his fingers into my pussy while he fucked my ass. I LOVED it. Especially when he would alternate between fingering me and tickling my clit. One night not long after that he surprised me by sliding my vibrating beaver toy into my pussy while he was giving it to me doggie. I came instantly from the feeling of being so full at once and he hadn't even turned it on yet. Now, when we have anal sex he usually inserts some type of toy into my pussy too. It got to be I HAD to have a toy in my pussy at the same time his cock was in my bottom. It just made for better orgasms. I guess I was hooked on DP's from that point on. I'm also telling myself in my mind, "OH MY GOD I can't believe I have two cocks in me at the same time!!" It sends me over the edge every time.

It was the same way with sucking and fucking at the same time. He'd have me suck on a dildo while he fucked me. He said it was because he fantasized about me being with two men at once but I am also very loud when I get my juices flowing so it could have been a bit of both. Now, I really enjoy sucking a guy (or even a dildo for that matte)r when I get fucked. It's like something is missing if I don't have a cock in my mouth when I'm fucking. It's the same way for me with anal sex. I just wish I could get the real DP more often!!

Old 07-10-2010, 05:47 AM

My wife started out with me up her arse and a black dildo in her pussy.
A bit uncomfortable the first few times but it was more a mental thing and after few goes it was more relaxed and easier for her..
Met with a BBC a while back and did our first DP with his real dick in the front.
She enjoyed mostly- a bit painful, he was a big build sort of guy as am I.
Wasnt a case of too much cock for her , more us moving at funny angles as we tried to get an even rythm up which pulled at funny angles and hurt her.
Once we got going it was OK.

She didnt seem to have any problems taking us both. I came in her arse and withdrew and he finished off soon after.
It a very differnt sensation, the dildo is Ok but having another dick moving next to your own is different. Its a very tight feeling and you have to get the rythm right or one of you will pop out.

Have tried 2 cocks in her pussy at once a few times but most guys seem to get weirded put by the idea - some get soft and fall out of her. Not overly succesful but probably need the right guy.

I have tried double vaginal with another couple some time back. She was a VERY pettite Scottish girl and her husband was very well hung.
She had no trouble taking both of us and we fucked her silly. I can still remember feeling his warm cum as he shot into her and around us both -I unloaded a short time after.
She loved it and loved being strecthed wide for the 2 of us. But was was a very adventurous girl anyway.

Condoms hinder the event in my experience and they also require more lube too.

Last edited by wabill; 07-10-2010 at 05:53 AM..

Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 PM

dps are great 3ps are better

Old 07-15-2010, 10:19 AM

my first black dp, was with black friends of my brother. It was amazing, in the first i think i get explode^^, but i get soo horny of this, we fucked some houre in this position. it was great one of the best thinks of my life^^

ps:sorry for my bad english^^

Tags
dp black bull gangbang