Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do they all love it?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 PM

Default Do they all love it?

I'm wondering if every white wife that tries bbc becomes a black whore or is this all a myth?

Old 07-08-2010, 01:29 AM

oh yes, its true!

Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 AM

Oh ya! It's all true. For Heavens Sake, not all white wives want to try a potentially average black dick. They are not ALL huge and they are not all consuming cum slut making machines!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:51 PM

Glad someone responded,thanks. My question was quite serious. I really have been curious about this. If and when my wife tries it, I hope she turns into bbc maniac and can't get enough!

First wife vs Second
Old 07-12-2010, 02:31 AM

Default First wife vs Second

My first wife, a teenage sweetheart, told me she was never into black men. When she had her first at 30, she never looked back. She even was angry at me for encouraging it, because now she was ruined for any white man. There was just no comparison to dick size or passion that a black man possesses.

My second wife had her first black dick at 36. She met him while on a Jamaican vacation with her girlfriend. She has had plenty of black cock since, but really feels skin color is irrelevant to to sexual ability. If he has a huge cock, knows how to use it, and has major game, she will drop drawers and spread her legs like a wanton slut. It really has nothing to do with race to her.

A chaqun femme a sa gout!

Old 07-12-2010, 03:27 PM

well, so far its true for me..

Old 07-12-2010, 04:29 PM

yeah very true....my trip to a nude resort in jamacia last year white women could not get a nuff of me walking around naked with hard cock!! until one asked me to join her in the hot tub after her hubby went to sleep......and she sucked my cock and rimmed my asshole like it was the last time she would ever have black cock.......it was amazing as much as she wanted to eat my cum...she said she rather have it deep in her womb!!! so i cum deep in her pussy as she took it back home to hubby!!!!!!! i love white sluts

Old 07-12-2010, 06:21 PM

These are the answers I was hoping to get. So it is true. I'm thinking more and more of taking my hot looking wife on a Jamaican vacation. Radog, I would let you fuck the hell out of her! Of course that would be up to her.

CAUGHT RED HANDEDcaught my wife
Old 07-13-2010, 01:01 AM

Default CAUGHT RED HANDEDcaught my wife

Caught my wife red handed fucking two black lads we boyh loved it after when got her home she been fucking black guys ever since now totally addiicted to group sex with them

Old 07-13-2010, 01:44 PM

I realize not every black guy is going to have a huge cock. It would be somewhat disappointing to me if when I finally talk my wife into it, the guys cock is no bigger than my 5incher. I would bet she would enjoy it more if it were 3 or 4 in longer than mine, even though she always tells me mine is just right. I laugh everytime she says it