Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife is a slut.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:06 PM

Default My Wife is a slut.

I am married to a sweet latin who has become a true married whore.Rose and I have been married for 15 years.She is 5ft. 6 in tall with brown hair short and lovely brown eyes.Rose is curvy with plump 38 tits and big brown nipples.Her cunt is shaved and craves black cock.She loves to serve strong black bulls.We entered the lifestyle 5 years ago and we lov e it .When she goes to a club with a dateor to meet or pick a stud it turns me on.I see her using those hot wife skills to excite her stud.She will dance close to him and kiss as their tounges interact.After some play she takes her stud to a hotel for some sex.At times she will have her black stud talk to me on the phone as sucks him off.I have been told that Rose is a total whore and wants to fuck his buddies too.Iam proud of my hot whore wife.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 PM

I definitely would and have done just this. I met a bull out at a bar. We spent some time dancing with each other and one thing led to another and I was back at his place being fucked silly. It was my first experience with a black man and after that I couldn't get enough. We met repeatedly for fuck sessions. He was the sexiest man I had ever met and he had a 10" thick black cock to boot. Considering my husband had all of 3.5" it was pure joy to be filled so completely. I finally told my husband that if he wanted to stay married to me that he must allow me to fuck this beautiful black man.

I wanted to show my unconditional willingness to totally please my black bull so we came up with a plan (at his urging) that was this: My cuckold husband would deliver me to the bull's place wearing only a long trench coat and heels. Upon entering his house I would hand my coat, shoes, car keys, purse and cell phone back to my husband and thus be totally naked and at the total mercy of whatever my bull wanted me to do. On the appointed day, I was to shave my pussy and then have my husband deliver me as described above.

I couldn't wait to go through with my bull's request and thus spent three blissfull days being fucked silly in every orifice of my body by my bull and all of his friends. I willingly gave myself to my bull and remained totally naked and at his beck and call for all of that time. It was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. Black men are so far superior to white men when it comes to giving pleasure and this weekend of pleasure just affirmed that for me!

Perhaps the thing I cherish the most is that before I left that weekend my bull branded my ass with a red hot wire in a design of his choosing. To him and to me that made me totally his and I was for several years doing whatever and with whomever he chose. I WAS A TOTAL SLUT FOR BBC AND LOVED IT!!

Last edited by derbydog3; 07-12-2010 at 11:13 PM..

Old 07-13-2010, 01:27 AM

Derbydog3, how many of his friends did you fuck that weekend? Did they all take you bareback?

Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 AM

nehighlander,

I lost count and yes all were bareback. I was off the pill as well and in the middle of my cycle. My bull wanted me to get knocked up but at 42 yrs. old it didn't happen. He told me that I fucked at least 15 guys over the three days. I just relaxed and let it happen. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!

I home alone...
Old 07-13-2010, 02:07 AM

Default I home alone...

I'm home alone every other weekend, and I would love to spend my weekend totally naked every day and to fuck any BBC bareback at their command!!!!

Tags
black bull, white slut wife