Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: sensation of BBC orgasm
can feel his sperm shooting into 165 61.57%
can feel his BBC getting hard and stiff 32 11.94%
have multiple orgasm from his skillful lovemaking , and beg him to cum 60 22.39%
tell the difference from your juices and his load 11 4.10%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

sensation of BBC bareback
Old 07-13-2010, 06:21 PM

Smile sensation of BBC bareback

I was wondering if some of the women could describe the sensastion& feeling of a BBC just before he cums and when he explodes inside you pussy?

Last edited by thunderball; 07-13-2010 at 06:29 PM..

Old 07-18-2010, 05:29 PM

first I can tell that he's getting ready to cum because he changes his rythm and starts to make a grunting noise. He then generally drops most of his weight on me and starts kissing me on the mouth and looks me in the eye then tells me that he's going to cum inside of me. Sometimes this changes though because once in a while he will ask me if he can cum inside of my pussy, I think he's looking for my desire to be bred.

Just before he cums, he pushes himself as deep as he can get, then I can feel his cock get really hard. It feels like it's expanding in girth. Then I feel a warm sensation of his of his seed leaking around the base of his cock. I don't feel this sensation deep inside of me but I know that's where it's coming from. The amount of cum he injects inside of me fills any void that's left between his cock and my vaginal walls. It simply has no place else to go, it either goes through my cervix or out at the base of his shaft.
These thoughts usually send me into an orgasm every time.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:24 PM

thank you! Is the urge to feel him cum inside greater after her he drives you to mutliple orgasms? i;e longer skifull intercourse vs shorter?

Old 08-05-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
thank you! Is the urge to feel him cum inside greater after her he drives you to mutliple orgasms? i;e longer skifull intercourse vs shorter?
It is for me. I am not one to like the long marathon pounding sessions that are on a lot of the videos. I like a man to cum in me fairly quickly especially afer I have had several orgasms.. I also luv the feeling of the cum being shot in me. Think a lot of it is the taboo, being a married woman and having a black man cumming in me.

Last edited by susu56; 08-05-2010 at 09:34 PM..

Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM

You can always tell when the guy is about to cum as his hard cock seems to get harder and bigger, the guys tries to ram it in furhter and then the warmth feeling as his black seed hits the inner most depths of your vagina. You get this lovley warm feeling rippling inside you as his load fill you up and depending on the amount of black seed deposited in you some of it can begin to leak out between your vagina walls and his BBC.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:20 PM

First let me say this, I love to bareback all of my lovers because 99% of the condoms around irritate my puss and make me sore as hell, maybe I have an alergy, who knows.

As the other ladies have said, just before cumming, most mens cocks seem to swell and harden even more than normal, their breathing becomes a bit raged, some begin to grunt and thrust hard into my very core and almost all the muscles in their calves and back tighten like steel. Feeling my lover reach this point always pushes me back to the very brink of an orgasm, even if I have just cum for him. At the moment of his climax I can actually feel his seed gush into me because of the temperature differance and then I feel that wonderful sensation of my pussy getting super slick as his pumping cock spreads his super slick cum all over my insides. This is the moment that I am thrown into another orgasm of my own, it's like my body reacts automaticaly when it knows that my womb is flooded with my lovers fertile sperm.

It's the best feeling that I could ever imagine except for that special moment just after giving birth when I look down to see my newborn squirming in the doctors hands

sensation of BBC
Old 08-06-2010, 03:16 PM

Default sensation of BBC

I'm white and so is my Hubby, but my lovers are always black. They are just so much better. When most black men I have had begin to cum their cock does increase in girth and become rock hard, some even sort of bend upwards to hit what some call my G-spot, and that feeling and knowing he is about to flood his seed into me always brings me to orgasm even if I am just finishing an orgasm. Most push as deep as possible into me and then I feel that really warm and slick feeling all inside my pussy and know he is cumming and filling me with his seed as they usually pump in harder and don't pull out as far so that it all goes in deep inside me, some do groan and some begin kissing me on the mouth but I am usually locked into my own orgasm at that point. There is nothing that feels so good to most of us women as when our pussy is filled with a man's seed. It is a different slickness from our own pussy juices and for a few minutes it heightens the feeling of the motion inside us to allow most of us to stay in orgasm as he cums. That in turn makes our pussy produce even more of our juices and that mixes to a point where sometimes I begin to lose the feeling of him in me. When it does I can usually feel that warm feeling going into my cervix and of cum being pushed out of my lips around his shaft. Black men usually cum more volume of seed than white men I have noticed and my insides are so full it is between my pussy walls and his cock so some of it has to run out to allow me to feel the friction of his contact in me again. Many times I lose my orgasm as he finishes cumming because I can't feel much other than warm and slick. If he will pull out of my pussy for a moment it lets our mixed fluids run out because I am usually really loose and open by that time, black men are usually big enough to leave me with a really gaping hole. This is where a willing cuck hubby comes in really good to suck some of that out of a girl's pussy so we can quickly get back to business of getting fucked and again feel that BBC inside. If no suction is applied, you just have to wait and give it a few minutes to run out on its own. Squatting to pee helps that to be quicker. Either way, I am usually ready to go again within 3 or 4 minutes, still have a really warm and slick feel inside my pussy but that just helps get it in. When I'm lucky, we start again.

The best feeling
Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 PM

Default The best feeling

It starts when his face starts to tighten and his eyes start to roll back and his arms begin to tense...at that moment my I can sense his impending orgasm and I grab his arse harder, push into him with even more force, arch my hips up to meet his and kiss him hard...

I usually start saying things like “cum baby, cum inside me, your cock is so hard, so big and I love it deep inside me, fill me up, fuck me, I want your cum...".

And he sometimes responds by saying something like, "you love this, feel my cock" or just grunts.

Finally I can feel him swell and then he explodes inside me - his whole body shakes and twists and pulsates –

I can usually feel his cum spurting inside me, he slows and I can feel my pussy full of our juices. Involuntarily I often smile or laugh as it gives me huge satisfaction knowing that I have done that for him, knowing that I have brought him to a powerful orgasm – making him cum is a powerful drug and one I never tire of.

And, finally, he gently slides his cock out of me and some of him cum starts to leak out..

xxHelen

sensation of BBC
Old 08-10-2010, 06:14 PM

Default sensation of BBC

Thank you! It illustrates romance and and desires of a sexy woman add to the fires

Old 08-22-2010, 11:16 PM

The reason why I prefer black men is the eroticism I feel inside even before the sex act.
Everything, from sight of him pushing inside my body, to the sounds he makes as the groans, moans, etc. that I make ......
But the tensing of his body,after the fierce pumping into me (the last lover I had) reaching into me as far as he could and cumming would, and does drive me to a MASSIVE O.......