Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-10-2011, 03:32 PM

I;m still busy with ups and downs in case of a busy job. Nevertheless I'll keep you posted.

@Hep
Best wishes and hopefully she will recover soon!

Old 12-15-2011, 03:12 PM

Tonight I tried the new method, stroking her while she is in sleep. I stroked her in sleep. Keep you posted about the progress

Old 12-15-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Tonight I tried the new method, stroking her while she is in sleep. I stroked her in sleep. Keep you posted about the progress

Hope you started with 'Mesmer' stroking (thanks for the term mike) from a awakened state down to subcon SquirtKing. Just thought I'd better throw that in there and make sure.

Thnx Squirt King and all others for the kind wishes. We might have seen a ray of light in the distance with some improvements but been here before so just holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:05 PM

Hopefully the small lightpoints will be bigger soon

Can you please explain what you mean with "Mesmer" stroking? I couldn't find a good translation of that word. Thanks in advance.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hephaestus View Post

The added extra enhancement is really simple (it has been previously vaguely alluded to by me but not put in its proper context) and tracking backwards to hypnosis takes its inspiration from the very earliest mesmerism. Hypnosis distanced itself from mesmerism on the basis of Mesmers obsession with what he termed 'animal magnetism' which was his theory of the induced trance in humans.

With Mesmer the trance state was induced by continually touching and stroking the 'patient' / stage participant to the point that they 'went off'.

Now for a caveat here - **After continually stroking her back at bed time make sure your wife / gf is definitely drifting off** before starting to begin the normal loving whispers but at the same time continuing stroking. Make up and down stroking in time to saying "Big black cock" is a good way to begin the whispers.

Yep its thats simple. BUT DO MAKE SURE YOUR PARTNER ENJOYS BEING STROKED as they go off to 'sleep'. AND DO MAKE SURE you have smooth enough hands! unless doing it over the top of night wear in which case make sure her nightie doesn't cause snagging on your hand.

The point with this methods is that by continually keeping moving contact and in such a rhythmic way helps induce that subconscious state where those areas of the brain that remain aware and receptive to suggestion remain active and ready for OUR needs.

OK now that's off my chest and out the way I've also got some ideas for introducing the Very conservative and or may be the women who have had some experiences that have framed black men negatively.

I'll save these ideas, and these are ideas which are UNTESTED theoretical in the LW field for a near future continuation.

Haven't had a chance to set-up anything separate from here as yet and I am in two minds about continuing my knowledge transference in general.

Really like it if people started taking on and evolving these concepts and adding them here or there and informing me where they link to in case they want my 10 cents worth!
I've taken Mikes idea of calling it 'Mesmer Stroking' as apt and so am using that name to describe what I typed in the above quote on the previous page of this thread. Since the method is directly attributable to Mesmer who used it as a means of inducing a hypnotic state in clients and stage subjects.

Last edited by hephaestus; 12-15-2011 at 10:14 PM..

Old 12-16-2011, 07:25 AM

Thanks Hep! I didn't know you refered to the post on previous page otherwise I read that of course.

I stroked her in sleep that night. Tot test if she was in sleep, I whispered: "I love you". As I get no response and her breathing was "deeper" I assumed she was in sleep.

While stroking I whisperd: "[name] when I say the word [trigger word] you want to fuck a BBC"

I stroked her in the rythm of her breathing.

Later I whispered: "[name] from now on, you will dream and fantasise; day in day out, in every dream, about the feeling of a BBC inside you".

Yesterday she was indeed horny. She wanted me to use the BBC dildo inside her She was fucking while a nice interracial vid was running on my computer. I told her to watch while I was using the dildo. She was as hot as hell

Old 12-16-2011, 07:02 PM

It's not all together method critical but Mesmer used this stroking effect on conscious patients and drawing them down into the hypnotic state - this was what I was bringing back to your attention with the 'Mesmer Stroking'. That it was done as I have done it from the state of consciousness. I only wish to make this known so that people in general realise that it's probably preferable BUT only on account of the scenario where she has gone to sleep and the touching in effect has begin awakening her and realising the dialogue that is being suggested. I don't mean to suggest that you did anything wrong SquirtKing because you created the desired effect subconsciously / unconsciously it's just a warning to the inexperienced Loving Whisperer. I have used this also once she was asleep and it does have the same effect because you are drawing the person to a more attentive state within what we call sleep which is what we are after and which is what is so similar to the hypnotic state of unconscious / subconscious suggestibility.

Old 12-16-2011, 10:00 PM

Thanks. If I understand correct (my language is Dutch and this is a bit technical English) I'm not doing wrong? As I understand correct, stroking is a way to get more in touch with the subconscious mind?

Old 12-17-2011, 11:07 AM

This is my first time reading the stuff in this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish i would
have known about this a long time ago. I have tried to suggest my wife taking another man several times, but she just clams up and won't talk about it. Says she couldn't do it. We did swap with a couple a long time ago not long after we were married and she says she didn't enjoy it and we lost them as friends.

I never suggested black men because she won't even consider another "man" she did dance with some blak men when we were in new orleans a few years ago and it was rather erotic slow dancing. The black man had his hand on her ass for a while and they were grinding pretty good and i really enjoyed it. I was too stupid at the time to carry things further and again didn't pursue it any more. She enjoys sex even though we are older but i recently had surgery and cannot get an erection any more. She sleeps very lightly and wakes up very easily.

I sure would love to see her take a lover even if he isn't black, but i think her being with a black man would be so erotic and intense.

Thanks for listening....i guess i'll just have to keep on fantasizing.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:19 PM

Probably. Love Whisper sounds easier than it is. As I got a very busy job, and do some free work after work I work around 60 hours a week. I am happy when I can take a sleep. But that's the issue; when she's in sleep I got to work on this and start to whisper.

I'm convinced I got the right approach and need to work more and harder to this. But patience and care is very important!

Tags
bbc fuck mature wh. wife, big tits, cuckold, hypnosis, looking for first time, loving whispers