Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sub concious stimulation
Old 07-31-2010, 09:31 PM

Default sub concious stimulation

10 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night, my wife lay beside me sound asleep so why not try some subconsious stimulation. So I sat close to her ear and said rather loudly ".... I want you to have sex with a black man". She raised her head up and said "I love you" and countinued to sleep with no mention of what happened. However we have had sex every night since, was a couple times a month, the 4th night she asked me what I was thinking about I told her I was just enjoying what she was doing. So then she asked if I would mind if she had sex with another man? I said "mind , I want you to have sex with another man" What do yall think?

YES is the answer
Old 08-02-2010, 10:55 PM

Thumbs up YES is the answer

This is a reformatted PDF version of the subforum of now dead Nworshipunlimited.com. Saving this was one of the things I learnt to do after the very original n*****worship.com went down all those years ago.

Due to the popularity and CONSTANT complaining (Dont' worry you weren't the only one!)) I have now managed to get all the pieces back together and PDF'ed.
It was a colossal thread of techniques for subtle persuasion on our wives and girlfriends and certainly has received much praise from people around the world as having helped to bring out that natural slut and much harassment to getting me to reapply myself to this Titan.
There are yet more pieces on hypnosis from various angles of interest I am placing back together from recordings and one damaged hard drive that I have made almost recoverable as well as the PDF from becoming the bull thread.

Whether we can revive a working 'Total Technologies to Change' thread here we shall see. Would the Mods be agreeable? Is this thread in the right place? Let me know guys.

I hope it can become readable to those many who need some small illumination into the dark night of their frustrating despair. LOL nothing like being dramatic !)

PDF not attached too large. SO please use link

http://www.4shared.com/document/FC0vu3fW/NWO_3TC_Loving_Whispers.html

Good Luck.

These links will take you to share sites that apparently don't require registration for download.

http://snk.to/f-cdcsd59h

and here

http://speedy.sh/BBBp5/nwo-3tc-loving-whispers.zip

I have zipped the LW pdf file and it is password protected against opening by the 'uninitiated'.
The password is " big black cock ".

dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/clt56l0ppw...g_whispers.zip

Last edited by hephaestus; 06-29-2014 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: adding in new relevant links

Hi
Old 08-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Smile Hi

Well thank you so much for the info. I was pointed in the direction of lovin whispers by someone from your old forum who said this had worked for them. Going to read and digest what you got to say and give this a go starting tonight. How long roughly do you need to do this before starting to see signs of change and also how often do you have to do it to keep it in the mind. I ask this because I use dto be a smoker yeah yeah I know disgusting. Anyway I used a selfhyopnosis audio at night and fouud that after about 2 weeks things started to seep into my mind and interefrring with old patterns of that behavor to the point I could no longer smoke even if I tried. BUT after about a month of not listening I found it started to get easier to think about and then reach for those cigs. So I had to keep toppin up that self hypnosis. Oh yeah and the reason other than speaking to the guy that used this on his wife is that I used to fall asleep all the time listening to my no smoking self hypno mp3s all the time and it didnt make any difference because it all went in and did what it was meant to do.

So just starting reading your pdf file and gotta say Im real impressed. How I missed your old forum I don't know and this idea is mind blowing because I can see just how it works having looed into it in the first place with my giving up smoking addiction.

Thank you SO MUCH!

Hi
Old 08-09-2010, 08:08 PM

Default Hi

Hi Mike,

Your experience is accurate roughly 2-4 weeks to starting to see desired effects of what your saying to her as long as your making a basic and small steps (BABY STEPS) in linking big black cock to HER desire. And yes your right if you slow down for doing this less than 2-3 times a month then your going to see the effects diminish UNLESS YOU HAVE HER TO THE POINT SHES FUCKING BLACK MEN if you reach this point it will become self reinforcing and that happy fulfilled and fillfuled natural wifey slut will take the ball and run with it - barring a bad experience / poor choice.

The more often you can do this the more effective it can be and more you can add in to deepen and enhance that desired outcome.

Just starting how the PDF describes and creating your own measured script of what you want to start seeing. Your personal experience of self hypnosis IS VERY WELL PLACED and was the very point of first contact I made many moons ago with the unconscious.
Having first realised just how powerful it was to create change I started delving much more deeply and bringing in areas of psychology I was already aware coupled with NLP, Hypnosis and change work using metaphor.
Having a background in medicine further enhanced what I was beginning to review enhance and evolve.
This is a set of techniques that can be used with anything else you are already doing and in-fact will only help whatever else you are already doing to make the changes.

If you want to use this technique guys you are going to have to put the work in to reading the PDF and using your imagination.

If I can just ask you to think about this - what do I gain from giving you this set of techniques? I make no money from the years of knowledge it took to put it all together. Start a sub forum. Introduce guys to these techniques. Give constant thread updates and personal pm's and emails regarding it to folks all over the world. And for imparting all this and my time where do I ask for a credit card number?

By the way this is the link to my paypal account I'M JOKING!! you guys are so suspicious!

Last edited by hephaestus; 08-10-2010 at 02:39 PM..

Old 08-13-2010, 06:57 AM

An update of my side.

I started the love whispering and did it now for 3 times since the weekend. I am not 100% sure if it already works. Nevertheless I noticed a few changes of her behaviour when I use the word to activate her mind.

Especialy yesterday evening. I started to finger her pussy. She was extreme wet. I started first with two fingers and later with three fingers. I was whispering that this was just like a big cock that was fucking her. She said: yes... a real big cock.

A few moments later I said: does it matter if it is a bbc while fingering her.... she said NO it doesn't matter!!! I don't know if she would have said that if I didn't whisper in her sleep.

One night I said to her in a lovewhisper that she will squirt in her pants when I am fingering her. And guess what: she did last evening for the first time.

So it are a few signs that the lovewhisper helps.

Finding same advances
Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 PM

Default Finding same advances

I have only been doing this since finding the file here and with encourgement from my online buddy who told me this stuff works after using it himself on his wife!
Just like you SquirtKing I have noticed very definitive changes like my buddy said I would.
Unlike yours mine has NEVER been with anyone but me, shes shy a little reserved . All of a sudden I'm seeing her looking at black guys on the sly and when we're playing in bed suddenly she's getting passionate and I don't think shes thinking of me. I played with the "going black to what I said last night thing" and she seemed to clear off into her own little world for a minute and was completely oblivus of me. I've been saying and following the pdf and using triggers to drop her into sex states. Over roughly 2 weeks my sex has increased from before 2 x 2 weeks to 7 x 2 weeks. I'm a little frightened by how succesfull this is being so far! If you want to use this thing people might really consider wether they want this for their wives and girlfriends. I really could have done with this LW and other stuff at least 10 years ago or more. Hephaestus I thank you sincerly your a god among white bois.

Snuggums you started this thread have you been reading this pdf?

Old 08-14-2010, 07:09 AM

Many thanks. Unfortunately I am unable to lovewhisper every night but I do what I can. As it seems it works after a few times whispering, I will go on.

Try a massage
Old 08-14-2010, 03:39 PM

Default Try a massage

Got the wife into swinging in two ways. Offered her any guy of her choice under her conditions and set up a full body nude massage for her , legit and certified. You can find masseuses that will come to your house with their own table. OH , just make sure he is BLACK. I did not that time but am setting one up now and she likes the idea, makes her under control.
Ad on craigs to find one and meet him set it up etc. You don't have to tell her he is black, just ended up that way./ Good luck.

Doing good
Old 08-15-2010, 12:16 AM

Default Doing good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Many thanks. Unfortunately I am unable to lovewhisper every night but I do what I can. As it seems it works after a few times whispering, I will go on.
Doing it a few times a week is probably good enough - more often the better BUT one can get fatigued that way! You may have noticed that the pdf thread relates situations where wife/gf is particularly tired after a hard days work or night work, and / or if shes taking sleeping tablets for what ever assortment of reasons - these are the cream times for implanting desired suggestion and can carry much deeper into the core of unconscious thoughts and on the same basis can be said much more loudly and with force.

and again saying this stuff at anytime that you feel safe and recognizing her breathing patterns and accommodating the volume of your voice to accommodate. Just after (10 minutes approx) shes dropped off to sleep is good and for different reasons before that period shes liable to be waking is good to connect her mind with some very erotic dreams in the REM period of sleep. Waking horny is a great way to start the day and if shes had some of the best BBC dreams its really going to get her thinking too.
Sometimes it can be good to test her by asking "hey baby, what was that hot dream your were having this morning, WOW you were muttering something about......" you fill in the spaces with what you thinks appropriate.

Again just to reiterate - ALL of these techniques and everything else your doing will all reinforce where you need to go forward so that there's many method - all methods for awakening the natural slut in our ladies. The bigger and better our armory and imagination and creativity to exploiting each and every situation to our advantage the better we'll be for connecting all the dots until we've got from one stepping stone to another and crossed the river and looking back and feeling that sense of accomplishment then now seeing our newly reborn natural slutty wives in the arms of black lovers and feeling that desire in our loins growing stronger for this new happy sexually fulfilled woman.

Last edited by hephaestus; 08-15-2010 at 12:19 AM..

Old 08-15-2010, 09:28 AM

Great Tonight I took some time to whisper again. This morning she wanted immediately sex. Again she was wet. Next week, if everything is going like I have planned, I will try a black dildo.

Tags
bbc fuck mature wh. wife, big tits, cuckold, hypnosis, looking for first time, loving whispers