Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

foreskin
Old 08-02-2010, 04:05 AM

Default foreskin

Is it just me, or are black cocks with foreskin incredibly hot?! There is just somethn sexy and animalistic about a huge black cock with lots of foreskin on the end that you have to peel back to get to the head. Omg I freaking love them like that. I've dated white guys in the past that were cut already, but recently I've been totally infatuated with uncut black cocks...any other girls feel this way??

foreskin
Old 08-02-2010, 06:11 AM

Default foreskin

I think that peeling back the foreskin, to find that cherry red cockhead, is the most exciting thing, except watching it slide into me.

I don't know about most other women, but I love it.

K

foreskin
Old 08-02-2010, 06:24 AM

Default foreskin

ladies i love the large fat foreskin, it really makes pushing it back with my lips and tongue back to get at the head reaaaaaaaly sexy and yummy...... also my grandmother actually told me that the big foreskin hellps the bulls breed better. wonder if that;s true.

foreskins
Old 08-02-2010, 07:33 AM

Default foreskins

black, white, asian and hispanic. I have had them all uncut. It is amazing haw different each could be. I have had very large. thick ones that you could feel sliding. The strangest however was one that would not slide back enough to expose the entire head. I only could gt a peek at the tip as it becan to spray. BUt I agree uncut is the best.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegrl23 View Post
Is it just me, or are black cocks with foreskin incredibly hot?! There is just somethn sexy and animalistic about a huge black cock with lots of foreskin on the end that you have to peel back to get to the head. Omg I freaking love them like that. I've dated white guys in the past that were cut already, but recently I've been totally infatuated with uncut black cocks...any other girls feel this way??

MMm good post. I am also one of the uncut members of the black male community, so interesting to hear what you girls say and think about it.

I have had various comments on my thick long drooping dark skin, but pretty much always all good. I just love it when a girl strokes my cock in her hand and peels it back and reveals my shiny head or uses her lips to pull it back mmm amazing feeling! Also love it after ive shot a big load to have a girl lick and suck on the head as well as clean my foreskin mmmm... damn want this right now!

it makes it better no doubt!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM

Default it makes it better no doubt!

women have told me uncut is the best. they can feel the heat more, when an uncut man cums in them. i'm over 45 and everytime i cum in one they straight flip out.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:32 PM

I, like most of the ladies here prefer a man with a natural cock. I love playing with my lovers skin roll, slipping my tongue inside it to gently tease the head as it hardens more and more. It is wonderfully tastey after a wonderful bout of sex because it holds so much semen in those thick rolls of skin.
dang,, now Ive gone and made myself damp just thinking about it.

PS: I have left both of my sons natural, I feel that it is their decision to make once they are of age, parents should not mutilate their children.