Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife won't do it!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Default Wife won't do it!

After 15yrs of leading me to believe she would let me watch her have sex w/bbc my wife has pretty much said no. I had her set up w/bbc and she backed out, now when I mention it she will no longer discuss it. I've always been more wild and open sexually than her. Last night I brought it up, then she says maybe I should find someone else because I'm always dissatisfied. Been married 20yrs. What now?

Get lost, loser!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:34 PM

Default Get lost, loser!

Get lost, loser! If she does not want to have sex with other men, fine. Deal with it and move on.

Quit wasting time in here!!

MAN UP!!

Old 08-05-2010, 07:41 PM

She does not want to do it. Move on. Suck it up and learn that your fantasy will break you apart if you push it.
How do I know. My girl tried other guys since I said I was ok with it. Things got fucked up she said ok done. Not going to push it till she says she wants to try again.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:29 PM

Don't appreciate being called a loser,I still have a hot piece of ass that will fuck me anytime I want. Just would like to share her. No one else to talk to, so give me a break.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:18 AM

You are not a looser!

All of us fine our partners sometimes unwilling to do what we want.
Such is life!

Find out what she wants - and give it to her.

Remind her of the pleasures of interracial sex from time to time.

Why are women's minds cleaner than men's?
Because they change them more often!

Hugs

Old 08-08-2010, 01:51 AM

Just let it go..................really is it worth pushing the subject if its going to split you up?

Alternatively review this pdf
Old 08-08-2010, 03:35 PM

Exclamation Alternatively review this pdf

Alternatively review this PDF

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/2142-sub-concious-stimulation.html

Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 PM

It can take a long long time for your partner to get into sharing, society has set up these constraints that say to share is not right and you will need to get past this cultural restrictions if you want to progress. Try going dancing with her, try salsa, let her dance with someone else and watch her, tell her how great she looked in the arms of her dance partner. Tell her that it excited you, begin slow and build it up. But at the end of the day, if she doesn't want it stop pushing, you have no right to impose your fantasy on her unless she is responsive.

The dancing thing is how me and my wife started and we have enjoyed meeting up with 4 blokes one of whom is now her lover.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:32 PM

It is obvious that the fantasy of being with a black stud must have excited her, sometimes it will take longer to convince some women of the joys of interracial sex. Not knowing her background I would think that there might be cultural or possibly family inhabitions to have a black lover where as friends it would be acceptable. Work on the fantasy part and find out what part of it that is exciting to her and gets her wet the most, don't treat her like a piece of meat (unless that is what she likes) and throw her into bed with any black stud, maybe it would have to be someone she trusts and finds exciting....wishing you luck and enjoyment watching her get pleasure from being black fucked.....Constance...

Old 08-10-2010, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the positve responses. I would never try to force my wife into it, and no, its not worth a breakup. I wouldn't have kept it up if I thought she were not at all interested. She has told me it made her wet when I told her my dirtiest bbc fantasies. As for cultural, my wife dated several black men when she was young,though she has told me she never had sex with them.