Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What size do you consider small?
Old 08-06-2010, 07:32 AM

Smile What size do you consider small?

Just to know,what do u call a small dick?
For womens here,small is below 6 or not considering that the average size of an adult penis mesures 5.7-5.9 inches?

Also,what do u call big? 8 inches?9?

And what counts moe for you,the size or how to work it?

What is considered small
Old 08-06-2010, 10:17 AM

Default What is considered small

Average is considered small to most of the women on this website and any woman that tells you it's not the size but how you use it is fucking lying like a motherfucker to you. They will all tell you that when you don't have a big dick just to keep from running you off. Unless a guy with a big dick has a problem with pre-mature ejaculation he is going to know how to use it. Trust me, word gets out when your in fucking high school that you've gotta big dick and the pussy comes running at you. By the time your 18 you've fucked more girls than the average guy will in his lifetime. Use what you got to the best of your ability and fucking bring it like your paying $1,500 for it and you'll probably fuck her well enough to be able to hit it again when you want to. But just remember if she is size queen she is going to have somebody on the side knocking the fucking bottom out of her ass!

Old 08-06-2010, 01:07 PM

about my hubbys size under 6 in need over 8 and thick .

Old 08-06-2010, 02:33 PM

Average is in the 5" range. This site caters to the larger cocks. So you gotta think what they would consider small.

size counts
Old 08-06-2010, 03:41 PM

Default size counts

As a woman, I know very well that most men are about 6", and that is too small, why do you think most of us girls make such a fuss over 8". Most of us need about 8 and most of you got about 6. Anything under 6 is just a sad joke and anything over 9 may be too much, for most of us, unless she is really short or really tall. As for the motion, well yeah you got to know how to use it of course, but you got to have something to use too. If you don't know how to use it, most of us girls know how to get on top and do that ourselves. We can run our hole up and down on a shaft and do it right if he cant, but we cant make his bigger to fit, cause honestly, some of us girls are sort of stretched out down there after we have a baby. As for me and my husband, he has 4" at the most, so yes I do have black lovers and Hubby knows, he even peeks and watches and jerks off. We have an agreement.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunuch67 View Post
As a woman, I know very well that most men are about 6", and that is too small, why do you think most of us girls make such a fuss over 8". Most of us need about 8 and most of you got about 6. Anything under 6 is just a sad joke and anything over 9 may be too much, for most of us, unless she is really short or really tall. As for the motion, well yeah you got to know how to use it of course, but you got to have something to use too. If you don't know how to use it, most of us girls know how to get on top and do that ourselves. We can run our hole up and down on a shaft and do it right if he cant, but we cant make his bigger to fit, cause honestly, some of us girls are sort of stretched out down there after we have a baby. As for me and my husband, he has 4" at the most, so yes I do have black lovers and Hubby knows, he even peeks and watches and jerks off. We have an agreement.
Well I agree with much of all of what you said. Girls are built the same way down there. Some have enough room to fit a large cock some are not. I have had girls say in conversation that some BF's were to long and it hurt to have sex. And some girls that would take a 10" no problem. So it goes both ways.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 PM

I love long dick but if the head is massive that is great too. I have no idea where these girls who claim to take 8 inch cocks put it unless it's up their ass. Or they had their cervix taken out. wtf.
Give me huge width up my pussy and a yard of slim meat in my butt

Old 08-08-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I love long dick but if the head is massive that is great too. I have no idea where these girls who claim to take 8 inch cocks put it unless it's up their ass. Or they had their cervix taken out. wtf.
Give me huge width up my pussy and a yard of slim meat in my butt
Amen to that girl! If he bumps my cervix while making love it will put an end my mood very quickly. So for me 8" is enough but it does need to be thick enough to feel it, sorry guys but little pencils don't work as well.

size
Old 08-08-2010, 09:12 PM

Default size

mine is 7 inches and reasonable girth but dosnt stop my wife wanting bigger and black and her telling me she can hardly feel me in her after night with one her lovers

Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 AM

most guys have 6 ish and i'd say generally thats (for me) too small, because I'd like guys to have a real 8 which is where I think 'big' starts. Have hada few guys genuine 7, 7,5 which (they usually call it 8 or even try and bull me its 9 ha ha) is a good reasonable dick. Visually and mentally tho I am geared up to wanting 9-11 and bigger but haven't yet found anyone in that level of size. A lot is about girth.. if you get a guy who's got 5 and half or 6 around.. makes a big difference even if he's not that much over the 6 length.. A fried of mine blind dated with a guy who works in a hotel and she said he was over 10 inches and she was extremely shocked cos she had no idea. I am still trying to see if I can meet him cos she thought it was too big and didnt want tos ee him again

Last edited by jacki_jam; 08-24-2010 at 10:36 AM..