Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

"Release" - (Male Orgasm) Seeking an Explanation
Old 08-07-2010, 03:12 AM

Question "Release" - (Male Orgasm) Seeking an Explanation

I have the ability to "release" cum during intercourse, but not actually orgasm in the sense of the building sensations and explosive contractions. It is as if my mind can "open a valve" allowing me to "release" a load of cum (usually more voluminous than a normal orgasm produces). After "releasing", I can keep performing without getting soft and later have a normal orgasm (usually with less cum than the first load). It's like cumming twice during sex while only having one orgasm. As you can imagine, it makes for a great creampie. I can control this about 80% of the time I have sex but it is harder to control/succeed at "releasing" while receiving oral.

Is this common? Can most guys do this?

I have searched the Internet and found that men can have the sensations/feelings of a real orgasm without producing cum. However, I have not found an answer to the above situation of producing cum without the sensation of an orgasm; other than 'accidental discharge' and believe me, this is no accident.

Therefore, I'm posting this thread to the members of our fine community in hopes that someone who has had experience with this situation will respond. Ladies, you are welcome to comment on similar experiences you may have had with a male partner regarding this topic.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:49 PM

I can do this as well. I get right to that point of orgasm, and if I stop cold and focus, most of my cum leaks out. My wife now picks up on this cue and holds still for me, and usually I fuck her some more then go down on her. I love when she says "Does that taste good?"
Sometimes I will just nuzzle with my face until she askse me to eat her.
"You mean eat the cum out of your pussy?" I ask.
At which time she will grab my head and tell me "yes, eat all of that cum out of my pussy."

Old 07-10-2012, 01:21 AM

Yes I can do this too... it takes a LOT of will power to not let it 'cum' properly, but if I can control my thrusting, I can unload some into her without the orgasm, keep going then cum later... I love it because it REALLY makes her lubricated and the fucking gets wild and wicked!

Amusingly, many of the women I have done this with though the new 'lubricant' came from them and it rally turned them on so they fucked harder... when all the time I'm actually pounding sperm into their pussy!

Make a mockery of the 'withdrawl' method of contraception of course... 'cos I could inseminate her and never orgasm..

I've seen black guys do it to my wife too... loved it!

Old 09-01-2013, 07:03 AM

Ejaculation does NOT equal orgasm (as many men know first-hand). Not does orgasm necessarily equal ejaculation. Ejaculation is merely a reflex action of the genitals which comes after a certain sequence of feeling-spurred actions. Because of age-old conditioning, this purely muscular reflex is seen as the zenith and epitome of male sexual pleasure.

However, the fact is that a man can experience multiple orgasms simply by understanding the concept fully, and abandoning certain stubborn preconceptions. Since ejaculation and orgasm is not the same thing, it is possible for a man to experience a series of climaxes without ejaculating. It is a matter of training and mind control – not of sexual prowess. And there is certainly nothing mystical about it.

ॐॐॐ

Old 09-01-2013, 01:56 PM

I used to be able to do this too when I was younger, the first shot was very thick. I could then go for a while longer and have full blown orgasm but not much cum the second time. My wife loved it

Tags
creampie, cum, male, orgasm, release