Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Hair Color Favorite?
Red 12 40.00%
Black 5 16.67%
Brown 8 26.67%
Blonde 7 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeder9 View Post
I love all pussy smooth, trimmed or hairy but I must say hairy. I love the way it looks it is always wet. I love the way it smells (natural) and tastes. And the thought of watching another man pulling his cock out of her hairy pussy and watching his cum dripping off of her pubic hair would be a real turn on.
For me this is exactly the reason why I don't like it that my wife decided to let her pubic hair grow, by request of her black lover.

It gets so messy when it's covered with cum and sweat. And my wife has a beautiful pussy, but now it's covered by this big furry bush which she doesn't even trim. I can understand that she wants to please her black lover, but I preferred it when it was shaved. Especially when I'm eating her pussy it's a big change, because there's hair everywhere.

Last edited by Barry79; 04-02-2017 at 12:14 AM..

Old 04-04-2017, 02:55 AM

Never had full bush just lightly trimmed. My wife doesnt fully shave as she complains it gets itchy after a while but I wouldnt be against some full bush. the idea of pulling out and cumming on bush then watching it seep in is kind of a turn on

Bush or Not?
Old 04-27-2024, 04:30 PM

Default Bush or Not?

I have always had a full bush. thick brown hair, covering pubic area. The 3 men I was with ,before i went with interracial sex all seemed to enjoy seeing it. My husband loves the feel against his face as he goes down on me. I did shave one time and caught all kind of hell from him. with my black men I love seeing his dark cock entering my bushy pussy and when he is fully inside the sight of his blackness with my brown fur excites me. I love it went they cum and pull out leaving some of their white cum leakage on the mound. hubby enjoys this as he will normally clean me after they have used me .

Old 04-27-2024, 05:41 PM

I prefer a bush