Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

After she is blacked will I be able to replace her?
Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 PM

Question After she is blacked will I be able to replace her?

It appears that a large percentage of attractive white women, married or single have "Gone Black and Never Going Back".

I am going to push my white 52 year old wife into BBC sex. I want to watch several big dick black guys spread her and really open her up.

I don't expect to have any problem finding black guys to screw her. Although she is 52, she is a knockout beautiful blond woman with huge 36DDD tits, a slim waist, full hips and a snapper tight pussy.

Although she is very beautiful, sadly, my wife is lousy in bed. She just lays on her back on the bed, limp, like a lump of jello when I screw her. I get most of my pleasure from her large, heavy boobs. I have decided to divorce her and move on to a woman who loves sex and who will be an active sex partner.

So before I dump her, I want to give her to some black guys.

Now comes my real question. So many white women are black cock only, that the pickings are slim for a white guy like me. Can anyone give me an estimate of what percentage of white women are off the market for sex with white men?

Last edited by marlinspike; 08-12-2010 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: grammer error

Old 08-12-2010, 11:15 PM

I still have sex with my hubby who I love very much extramarital sex is only black guys though

black
Old 08-13-2010, 10:58 PM

Default black

although my wife fucks black regularly i still have great sex with her even though i know she loves black she loves the attention she gets from me that no one else can give her

renewed
Old 08-13-2010, 11:37 PM

Default renewed

May be your wife will found a renewed flow of energy and interest in sex which might suddenly find you with more interest in her anyway

Old 08-14-2010, 12:22 PM

You got it all wrong, I have been with many couples who were stuck in thair love making, adding an other guy, a bull like me, were to spice things up. and you will see when your wife has tryed a brother who knows his stuff. she will be a new and different woman. Letting have a brother and dump her is a sick twist, get you things togeather!!

Tags
bbc fuck mature wh. wife, question for you guys, watch