Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

All you happy commited BBC lifestylers have to assist our fence-sitting wives out !
Old 08-17-2010, 02:23 PM

Exclamation All you happy commited BBC lifestylers have to assist our fence-sitting wives out !

All you experienced, happy, BBC married lifestyler ladies out there have to help us guys out, whom have wives sitting on the fence.
There is very little advice TO other married women FROM , former fence - sitting, WIVES on how they made the plunge, how long they refused, feelings, etc, from a woman's perspective , to another woman / wife.
This would be most appreciated from a few wives who were very reluctant, had many fears and prejustices and fought off the husband's suggestions for many years.
We know there are many ladies out there whom took to it like ducks into water and we admire your sexuality but we need a few well written / thought out statements from those whom were hard to convice but really glad they did.
If you really love the lifestyle and feel it's the best thing for couples : Please help us out !
Many Thanks.
This type of request has been made before in the forums and a well written one can be referred to as time goes on.. The gift that keeps on giving !
Brad

Very well put
Old 08-17-2010, 04:09 PM

Default Very well put

Yes this is something that us husbands with reluctant wives or fence sitters would greatly appreciate as it is one thing to hear the guys perspective but having a wife that is unsure being able to talk with other women who have been in the same boat would be a true benifit. Thanks in advance for all that come forward.

We are standing by with baited breath.. Rescue US !
Old 08-17-2010, 08:41 PM

Default We are standing by with baited breath.. Rescue US !

Hoping for a formidable response from you content ladies.. We want ours to be as content as you. We love our wives, help us help them.

Happy experienced wives out there.. Help us out.. Please
Old 08-20-2010, 01:40 AM

Default Happy experienced wives out there.. Help us out.. Please

Please? Pretty please

Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 PM

i can't really speak for my wife but i believe she always had a curiosity with interracial love.,..she comes from a bit of a racist background and she may be rebeling against family atitudes in part.
we role-played and fantasized for a long time before deciding to be sexually adventurous,..we had planned only on meeting another like minded white couple,.but to our fortunate luck we found that a black couple who were long time friends (and my wife had a crush on the husband) were also seeking to "spice-up" thier relationship. i carefully brooched the subjuct to them one evening and found them open to the idea of interracial relations.
surprisingly i thought my friends wife would be resistant to it but she was eager to try !,..i guess a lot of women are curious about interracial sex.,..at first my wife was a bit hesitant but she understood that passing such and oppertunity may mean later regrets.,..better to try then say, i should have,... or i wish i did.
for a little more then two years now we've wife-swapped and enjoyed three-somes and four-somes.,..as for the relationship between my wife and myself,.we've become more open and honest not only in our sexuality but in ALL aspects of our relationship.